Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Music can bring hearts closer.Many sad songs and romantic songs make us remember our old days.And these type of songs touch our hearts too.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Suppose you are travelling by train ...for a long journey. So, it's boring without any fun or music.
If someone near you plays a song of your favourite or start an anthakshari, music can pave way to start a communication or friendship which is really enjoyable at such occassions

Meera sandhu
Yes this will bring hearts closer and we can enjoy alot in journeys with out feeling bore.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes, music brings closer to our hearts,like melodious music is nice to hear.
Music changes the mood.When I feel sad or even happy I just listen to the music.Which lures my heart.And really I just forget everything after listening music.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Yes, Music brings closer to our hearts. Because only music have different different moods.

I like silent music.

Be positive
Music has great impact in the mind of animals as well as human beings. Many a times trees and flowers reacts on music. I would say that sound can effect eveything on this earth. In ancient period, wizard use to play music either to hipnotise someone or call devils from the hell, etc. Good music has good effect on living beings. It can give you life. It motivates you, change your mind and make you even fall in love. Some music can make you sad or hate others. Thus, it depends on music and musicians, as it is also an art.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Yes, Music brings closer to our hearts. Because only music have different different moods.

I like silent music.

Actually soft, melodious and romantic songs can make two people come closer to each other. Now a days music is so loud, it aces our head. Singers shout at the top of their voice. Singing has nothing to do with shouting. Thus silent music is peaceful.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.