According to Anna Hazare, India's future is not safe in hands of BJP or Congress. Obviously, he opts for third alternative. This is what left parties also hold. Will anna support the Left in providing third alternative to the nation ?

http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-news/NewDelhi/India-s-future-not-safe-in-the-hands-of-Cong-or-BJP-Anna-Hazare/Article1-903156.aspx

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I never support left party as their principles will never help us to develop. They will never allow any international company or modern technology to flourish here.
When the whole world is moving forward, we will move backward only. I know it very well because I am from a state, where left party gets power once in 5 years for sure.

Now, left parties are also corrupted, not only congress and BJP.

Meera sandhu
I never support left party as their principles will never help us to develop. They will never allow any international company or modern technology to flourish here.
When the whole world is moving forward, we will move backward only. I know it very well because I am from a state, where left party gets power once in 5 years for sure.

We are not so much discussing merits or demerits of congress, BJP or the left. Here I just wonder what anna plans. We have Congress, BJP, Left and regional parties only. People can make choice only from these. anna says that India is not safe with BJP and congress. So, he wants some other party. Which party? We cannot reject all just as we cannot reject all type of foods- sweet and salty, veg and non veg, Indian, Chinese and continental. I hope the points is clear enough.

We are not so much discussing merits or demerits of congress, BJP or the left. Here I just wonder what anna plans. We have Congress, BJP, Left and regional parties only. People can make choice only from these. anna says that India is not safe with BJP and congress. So, he wants some other party. Which party? We cannot reject all just as we cannot reject all type of foods- sweet and salty, veg and non veg, Indian, Chinese and continental. I hope the points is clear enough.

Yes Sir :)

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Yes Sir :)

Thank you for such short response. I think examples of food are understood better.

Yes, India's future is in anna hazare. But this is not good whenever he want justice he do fasting. If this continues then government will feel its annas habit

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes, India's future is in anna hazare. But this is not good whenever he want justice he do fasting. If this continues then government will feel its annas habit

Anna Hazare does not intend to contest elections. We have only to choose between existing alliances- Congress, BJP or left & regional. Surprising, how India's future could be safe with anarchists and lawless elements? Let us be pragmatic and shun mere slogans devoid of all meaning.

But India is safe with the people like Anna Hazare only

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

But India is safe with the people like Anna Hazare only

These are discussion topics. Simply repeating something without any argument and substance is not discussion. What role anna plays except hunger strike and blackmail. Just answer this or leave the topic. How Lok pal Bill can remove corruption. Will this not add more government posts in secretariat of proposed Lok pal. That will be extra burden on tax payers and no results can be expected as, Lok Pal secretariat will also be staffed by I.A.S cadre and the officers recruited by U.P.S.C. After all, anna and Kejriwal will not be recruited in Lok Pal office.

Anna Hazare does not intend to contest elections. We have only to choose between existing alliances- Congress, BJP or left & regional. Surprising, how India's future could be safe with anarchists and lawless elements? Let us be pragmatic and shun mere slogans devoid of all meaning.

As of now, we do not have much choice since there is no single party that inspires us nor is there any committed leader either. As I see it , although coalition government has many disadvantages , it is the only one we are going to get since people are divided about their choice of government and political parties .May be this will be a lesson for all parties to perform better so that at least we get a government that has simple majority in the future ...I also feel that in some ways coalition does have its advantages since the government cannot take it easy since there is constant demand from partners and the majority party cannot afford to pamper their own partymen...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

India's future is not safe in any body's hand.I cannot believe any political party who can save India.Politics is full of corruption then how can political leader save India.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.