My daughter was praised by her teacher in the school in the first PTM. :laugh: Her teacher said she is very active and remains very attentive in the class.She is the forst person in the class who does her work.She takes part in all activities.Teacher wrote a remark for her in the school diary "Himadri is an apple of my eye". But on the contrary teacher complained many things about my son.She said he is totally dependent on Himadri and expect she will work for him. :evil: He even don't pick his lunch box from his bag and expect her sister to do that :evil: .She said she has taken an action and asked both of them to sit separately and seeing a change in my son since then.Now his dependency is diminishing but he needs lot of hard work to stand equally with other students. :blink: I am really worried for my son but i know he is very sensible child and will come up to show others that he is as good as others only things is he will take time to do that and we are working for him to do that. :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Don't worry yaar. Like our fingers, all kids are not the same. Some kids take time to adjust with new situations and atmosphere. Afterall, he is just 4. Don't worry this much or tell anything bad about him in front of daughter. It may discourage him.

Now I feel, all fathers love daughters more than sons.....ha ha

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
Congratulations for your daughter for getting top ranks. Do encourage your son also he will definitely study well.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Looking at her sister, he will also become serious. Nothing to worry.

Want to make each day Accountable

Don't worry yaar. Like our fingers, all kids are not the same. Some kids take time to adjust with new situations and atmosphere. Afterall, he is just 4. Don't worry this much or tell anything bad about him in front of daughter. It may discourage him.

I don't discourage him but i feel someday he will try to compete with his sister and will go up. :)

I don't discourage him but i feel someday he will try to compete with his sister and will go up. :)

When he will see that her sister is doing so much good, then he will also improve.

Want to make each day Accountable

My daughter was praised by her teacher in the school in the first PTM. :laugh: Her teacher said she is very active and remains very attentive in the class.She is the forst person in the class who does her work.She takes part in all activities.Teacher wrote a remark for her in the school diary "Himadri is an apple of my eye". But on the contrary teacher complained many things about my son.She said he is totally dependent on Himadri and expect she will work for him. :evil: He even don't pick his lunch box from his bag and expect her sister to do that :evil: .She said she has taken an action and asked both of them to sit separately and seeing a change in my son since then.Now his dependency is diminishing but he needs lot of hard work to stand equally with other students. :blink: I am really worried for my son but i know he is very sensible child and will come up to show others that he is as good as others only things is he will take time to do that and we are working for him to do that. :)

Dont worry Sanjeev about your son, the teacher has done a very sensible thing by separating them, will teach him to be more independent ! Its really nice to hear about your daughter and I can imagine how proud papa is feeling :cheer: :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Wish the best for your daughter and hope son will also improve and gain self dependency. All children are not alike. There is nothing to worry about.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

All parents are very nervous when their kids first join the school.
It's just a part of it.

Nothing serious.

Let him play now....
serious studies only after a couple of years.

I never put pressure on my kid. I never desired that she should be first always. I think, my approach is helping her a lot to study well. Yet, am strict with her home works now. Exam time also, I work hard more than her :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

All parents are very nervous when their kids first join the school.
It's just a part of it.

Nothing serious.

Let him play now....
serious studies only after a couple of years.

I never put pressure on my kid. I never desired that she should be first always. I think, my approach is helping her a lot to study well. Yet, am strict with her home works now. Exam time also, I work hard more than her :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am proud to have a daughter like mine as yesterday i read the note in her Diary that she had been selected as "villager" in janamashtmi play the school is organising on Janamashtmi and she is the only one among 80 students of pre school in her school due to her personality and the way she speaks. :)
Best wishes for your daughter .Don't worry about your son. Soon he is pickup and become good competitor for his sister.

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.