Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sanjeev your children are good. I give them my blessings. They will do lots of work in future which will make you feel proud of them. Have fun with your children.
0002031F_2012-08-01.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
Very glad to know your daughter's progress. Need not worry about your son. He would prove to be as good - mark my words!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8510]}
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
Don't worry yaar. Like our fingers, all kids are not the same. Some kids take time to adjust with new situations and atmosphere. Afterall, he is just 4. Don't worry this much or tell anything bad about him in front of daughter. It may discourage him.

Now I feel, all fathers love daughters more than sons.....ha ha

I don't discourage him but i feel someday he will try to compete with his sister and will go up. :)

All parents are very nervous when their kids first join the school.
It's just a part of it.

Nothing serious.

Let him play now....
serious studies only after a couple of years.

I never put pressure on my kid. I never desired that she should be first always. I think, my approach is helping her a lot to study well. Yet, am strict with her home works now. Exam time also, I work hard more than her :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am proud to have a daughter like mine as yesterday i read the note in her Diary that she had been selected as "villager" in janamashtmi play the school is organising on Janamashtmi and she is the only one among 80 students of pre school in her school due to her personality and the way she speaks. :)

Now it's pretty much clear...she resembles her mother a lot!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Not her father :P :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
Don't worry yaar. Like our fingers, all kids are not the same. Some kids take time to adjust with new situations and atmosphere. Afterall, he is just 4. Don't worry this much or tell anything bad about him in front of daughter. It may discourage him.

I don't discourage him but i feel someday he will try to compete with his sister and will go up. :)

It's just a part of it.

Nothing serious.

Let him play now....

I never put pressure on my kid. I never desired that she should be first always. I think, my approach is helping her a lot to study well. Yet, am strict with her home works now. Exam time also, I work hard more than her :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am proud to have a daughter like mine as yesterday i read the note in her Diary that she had been selected as "villager" in janamashtmi play the school is organising on Janamashtmi and she is the only one among 80 students of pre school in her school due to her personality and the way she speaks. :)

Now it's pretty much clear...she resembles her mother a lot!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Not her father :P :P :P :P

But people say she resembles me not her mother.She is like me in her behaviour too.She is a darling of her grandparents too among four of them.She knows how to make people her own even at this age. :blink:

It's just a part of it.

Nothing serious.

Let him play now....

But people say she resembles me not her mother.She is like me in her behaviour too.She is a darling of her grandparents too among four of them.She knows how to make people her own even at this age. :blink:

May be in resemblance.....not in character.
let me ask your wife first.
Then we can come to a conclusion :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

It's just a part of it.

Nothing serious.

Let him play now....

May be in resemblance.....not in character.
let me ask your wife first.
Then we can come to a conclusion :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

Characterwise also she is mine copy she is calm and inteligent,active and bold.Ony thing which is difeerent is she is emotional unlike me may its because she is a girl and most of the girls are more emotional than boys. :kiss:
Kids success makes every parents happy.specially when they are praised by their teacher for performing well in school activities and in their studies.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Daughters generally bring laurels and get praised at schools, even my daughter was praised many times in her school to make me feel proud.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Daughters generally bring laurels and get praised at schools, even my daughter was praised many times in her school to make me feel proud.

Even my son is improving a lot after seeing her.
:)
Yesterday only he was feeling sad that her sister was praised in the class as she told a rhyme he said that he also want kids to clap for him. I said you need to learn rhymes for it to happen since then he tries to copy what her sister does. :)
congratulations for your daughter. Don't worried for your son
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.