Am a little late. I forgot to post it at monsoon season.
Monsoon is a season of cold, cough and fever. We usually boil water with Krishna Tulsi leaves and use it for drinking purpose regularly during this season. It's very effective for cold and for a bad throat, no doubt, it's the best natural medicine. Just put a few Tulsi leaves in water and boil it well and use it as drinking water. No need to see a doctor for a mild cold, I guarantee. :) :) :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8518]}

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
very rare. in some functions they gave tulsi water that time only i drunk :S :S :S :S

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
In temples they give tulasi water as theertham. I have taken willingly

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Raw Tulshi with honney is good in rainy and winter season.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Tulsi is very good for curing the cough. It is a very good medicine..

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Tulsi is very good for curing the cough. It is a very good medicine..

That's why a cough syrup is there in the name of Krishna Tulsi...ayurvedic

Meera sandhu
In temples they give tulasi water as theertham. I have taken willingly

Thulasi theertham.....a very famous devotional album of Lord Krishna. (Malayalam).
We also call it theertham, the holy water given from temples. But it's not always Tulsi water. In some Ganapathi temples, milk is given as theertham.

Meera sandhu
I would like to tell one healthy tip here:

in the evening take some 20 tulsi leaves and wash them

boil water and soak the tulsi leaves in hot water

leave it over night in a vessel wit lid closed

the next morning drink the water

this will relieve all the body ailments

:-)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Yes Tulsi is the best remedy in cold and cough but we don't used in it in hot water instead we boil it in tea and drink it certainly gives good results. :)
Yes Tulsi is the best remedy in cold and cough but we don't used in it in hot water instead we boil it in tea and drink it certainly gives good results. :)

Drinking with tea????
Can we use milk????

Meera sandhu
hot water id the best.. soak leaves in hot water and drink when ever you wanted..

:-)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.