My dearest friend often make fun of me in my college days because whenever I hear some nice song, I used to say, I remember that occasion now, I remember that person now. i.e. I always connect some songs with any incident or person of my life. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Do you people also have such habits???? Remembering persons or occasions seeing a particular place or listening a particular song????? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Whenever I see "Qutub Minar" in Delhi i remember song picturised on Dev Anand and Nootan ' Man ka Bhanwar kare pukar" which is picturised there. :woohoo:
Whenever I see "Qutub Minar" in Delhi i remember song picturised on Dev Anand and Nootan ' Man ka Bhanwar kare pukar" which is picturised there. :woohoo:

Yaar, am saying about your life.....
some song or place which makes you remember your childhood days, college days etc...
even your romantic days :P :P :P :P :P :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
In fact, my memory is weak. Hence, I remember anything by association with persons and places. I remember songs with scene in movie if I saw that. when I see a very fact woman, a tall and a short sized woman- i remember 'mere angane men tera kya kaam hai.' When some body is transferred and goes to another city, I remember the song- Chal Ud ja re panchhi yeh desh hua baigana.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

some song or place which makes you remember your childhood days, college days etc...

Ok take it differently whenever I see this song on TV i remember my days when i visited Qutub Minar. :woohoo:

Ok take it differently whenever I see this song on TV i remember my days when i visited Qutub Minar. :woohoo:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i think, now Qutab Minar can't be viewed from top, as many of its doors are closed.
Am I right?

Meera sandhu

i think, now Qutab Minar can't be viewed from top, as many of its doors are closed.
Am I right?

Yes. Some precautions were taken to avoid suicidal attempts.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Am I right?

But i have seen it from inside as in those days it was allowed it was only when an accident took place in which many of the school kids got killed when it was banned to go inside it.

Am I right?

Yes. Some precautions were taken to avoid suicidal attempts.

I may visit Delhi and Agra this October, though not sure :whistle: :whistle:

I really want to see many monuments of Delhi and of course Taj Mahal. I have always imagined to meet you at Taj mahal, sir. :) :)

Meera sandhu

Am I right?

But i have seen it from inside as in those days it was allowed it was only when an accident took place in which many of the school kids got killed when it was banned to go inside it.

So, fully closed for visitors??? :huh: :blink: :blink:

Meera sandhu

Am I right?

So, fully closed for visitors??? :huh: :blink: :blink:

Yes it is not allowed for tourists to view it from inside but still you can view it from outside as it is still one of most viewed historical place in Delhi,daily many tourists come here just to see it from outside. :)

So in october you are planning.Don't forget to visit Akshardham Temple its very near to my house. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.