It's true only a few are lucky enough to get success in love. More than 80% are failures. At that time, failed lovers may think, "It will remain forever in heart with that much intensity". But as time passes by, he/she loves the new person and those old memories begin to fade. Yet I believe, it will still remain in hearts as a small dew drop...either as happiness or as a drop of tear. What do you think????

Am adding something more......

Suppose you had a lover in the past. How will you respond if you see him/her years after your marriage??? Is it hurting or pleasing or just ordinary?? :blink: :blink: :blink:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Dew drops or drop of tears are dried in the ray of family after few days. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Dew drops or drop of tears are dried in the ray of family after few days. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

once I have read about your college romance.
So, are you saying it from your experience?

Meera sandhu

I romanced with so many girls that dew drops make a pot and doctor helped to remove and gone to sea.

I romanced with so many girls that dew drops make a pot and doctor helped to remove and gone to sea.

Entammo......Ram Chettan in action packed full comedy mood today :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Shall I believe you? I want that list of girls :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

Entammo......Ram Chettan in action packed full comedy mood today :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Let me prepare the list and then will mail to u.It will take time. Big list na :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Let me prepare the list and then will mail to u.It will take time. Big list na :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Start it as a new thread so that all of us can discuss about your ghams and khushis :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I want to see how many such drops have reached sea of destination now :P :P

Meera sandhu

Ya you are a good creator so start.

Start it as a new thread so that all of us can discuss about your ghams and khushis :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I want to see how many such drops have reached sea of destination now :P :P

This is your personal matter. i can only reply your posts......

Then let us come to a conclusion of this discussion topic quoting your experiences!!!!!!

Meera sandhu
Time is the best curing medicine and often, it heals such breaking relationships giving just a drop, to make it remember once in a while.

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: baby angel
Love is natural. Nobody loves only one during entire life. some times the lovers are incompatible and there is no question of permanent relation. A teenager boy loving a girl a few years older is a case when this will not be successful. By the time the boy grows up and is employed, there will be many changes. The girl may get married. also some times some one may develop love with a married woman or a girl may love a married person. The feelings are natural but there can be no logical conclusion of such love. If such love is very deep, the individual would end as chronic bachelor.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: baby angel
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.