Can any one tell me about how to earn money by writing articles online? If any one know please tell me.

Thank You,
Saritha
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You can write 5 articles every day on this site- they pay you according to your article any amount up to 100/ per article. Even if you consider your articles good enough for 40-50/each you can earn 200-250 per day + points which too are converted in cash at the end of the month. Although there are many sites where you can write and earn but this is not allowed to write about other sites in forums here.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Can any one tell me about how to earn money by writing articles online? If any one know please tell me.

Thank You,
Saritha

Are you asking about this site or other sites???
We can't discuss about other sites here

Meera sandhu
I am asking about this site only. Please tell me about this site. How to earn money
I am asking about this site only. Please tell me about this site. How to earn money

Saritha, article writing is the same anywhere on the net, and I know that you are writing and posting articles elsewhere so how come you have doubts here ? When your article gets published you earn money !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Write article on Note pad.Go to "submit article" tab and paste the content click submit button your article is submitted then. It goes to editor who checks and forward it to admin to award cash on it. :)

You can write upto 5 articles daily. Present it neatly so that you will get extra credits. Don't forget to add some nice images which can earn you extra cash.
Work at least 1 hour daily in forums to gain quick points. It will give you revenue shares for which you will get cash credits

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.