Let us discuss about of-screen relatives of Indian film Industry.

How many of you know Mani Ratnam and Kamal Hassan are close relatives. Mani Ratnam married actress Suhasini who is the niece of Kamal Hassan. Kamal's elder brother Charuhaasan is also a well-known actor, Suhasini's father. It's a lucky family since these 3 actors have won best actor National award :woohoo: :woohoo:

A.R.Rehman and South Indian Actor Rehman married real-life sisters...a strange co-incidence.

Can you share some??? :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh Mani Ratnam and Kamal Hassan are relatives... I dont know this before. Thanks for sharing .. :)

Vinu
Oh Mani Ratnam and Kamal Hassan are relatives... I dont know this before. Thanks for sharing .. :)

You don't know it before? :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Really surprising.

Suhasini has acted a lot of Malayalam films of 80's, particularly with Mammootty. She is my favourite too. She won National award in 1985 for Tamil film Sindhubhairavi.

Meera sandhu
Hindi actor Imran Khan is nephew of Aamir khan.I hope everybody knows this.:):)

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
Hindi actor Imran Khan is nephew of Aamir khan.I hope everybody knows this.:):)

Yes...evryone know it.

Kajol, Rani Mukherjee and Shabana Mukherjee are cousins.
Kajol and Rani Mukherjee are second cousins. i.e. their grandfathers are brothers.

It's said that almost all actors of Bollywood are Joy Mukherjee's relatives. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Bobidial the husband of Sreedevi is the brother of Anil kapoor.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Bobidial the husband of Sreedevi is the brother of Anil kapoor.

What a comedy :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I can't stop laughing..
It's not Bobby deol.....but Boney Kapoor :P

Meera sandhu
I Think sinnijayanth and Rajinikanth both are relations. I dont know about the relationship if anybody knows let us know.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I Think sinnijayanth and Rajinikanth both are relations. I dont know about the relationship if anybody knows let us know.

is it vijayakanth? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Meera sandhu
I think few people know it that Govinda is Krishna's (of comedy circus) maternal uncle. :)
Gemini Ganeshan ....hero of old Tamil movies is the father of actress Rekha. But he didn't marry her mother. So, for years, till his death, they remained in distance and she didn't even attend her father's funeral giving an excuse, she was not here

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.