The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Then why did you stop to write articles? I think you can start writing any time.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Still now i didn't write any article. I don't find time and idea for writing articles.

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
Daily I post 5 articles in a day. But it takes alot of time to prepare articles and post them in good format

How do you get the ideas to write 5 articles in a day. That's just amazing. Can you give some tips?
Daily I post 5 articles in a day. But it takes alot of time to prepare articles and post them in good format

How do you get the ideas to write 5 articles in a day. That's just amazing. Can you give some tips?

Thomas
It's a difficult task to write 5 articles a day. More than its number concentrate on its quality.
I posted 5 articles a day only once and all were recipes :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

If I write a good article to get more than 75 rupees cash credits, it take at least 3 days for me. So, It's better to concentrate on a single article than concentrating on 3-4 articles to get 10 or 20 or 25, because submitting an article and aligning to a neat format also needs at least half hour (if you are including pictures also). So, 5 articles a day, it may took 2 hours for submitting itself. That's why I concentrate on large content articles than smaller ones. Overall effect is same. Recipes also.....I may include even 7-8 recipes in one article....only because I just hate formatting :sick: :sick: B)

Try to submit 2 articles daily of at least 1000 words. It's sure, you can earn fast. :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Godson Thomas

Thomas
It's a difficult task to write 5 articles a day. More than its number concentrate on its quality.
I posted 5 articles a day only once and all were recipes :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

If I write a good article to get more than 75 rupees cash credits, it take at least 3 days for me. So, It's better to concentrate on a single article than concentrating on 3-4 articles to get 10 or 20 or 25, because submitting an article and aligning to a neat format also needs at least half hour (if you are including pictures also). So, 5 articles a day, it may took 2 hours for submitting itself. That's why I concentrate on large content articles than smaller ones. Overall effect is same. Recipes also.....I may include even 7-8 recipes in one article....only because I just hate formatting :sick: :sick: B)

Try to submit 2 articles daily of at least 1000 words. It's sure, you can earn fast. :) :) :)

thank u so much for the tips. I agree with u that quality>quantity. I have submitted just 1 article till now. It's now about 4 days and still not approved.

Thomas

thank u so much for the tips. I agree with u that quality>quantity. I have submitted just 1 article till now. It's now about 4 days and still not approved.

If I can write 5 good articles of medium range for Rs 40 each why should I waste 3 days to write only one article that would be 25/ a day. Although I am not writing much these days.

Thomas

Quality is more important than quality. Yet, if you want to earn 40-50 minimum for an article, make sure word length never goes below 800-900 words.

Don't worry
Your article will be approved soon

Meera sandhu

Thomas

Quality is more important than quality. Yet, if you want to earn 40-50 minimum for an article, make sure word length never goes below 800-900 words.

Don't worry

Who decides about the quality, most of my articles are in the range of 700- 1200 words on this site and average 40/, I cannot afford or cannot write 3000 words to earn 80-100. That will be wastage of time for me.

Thomas

Don't worry

Who decides about the quality, most of my articles are in the range of 700- 1200 words on this site and average 40/, I cannot afford or cannot write 3000 words to earn 80-100. That will be wastage of time for me.

So, is it the reason why you are not writing now?
I think, more credits are given for the past few months. Am i right?

Meera sandhu

Thomas

Don't worry

So, is it the reason why you are not writing now?
I think, more credits are given for the past few months. Am i right?

I had 8 of my articles published last week and I got about 400 points for them, those kept me in within 5 on the leader board. But the delay in publishing is the main reason and few personal issues/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.