The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes its true that article writing is fastest way to earn more.. But proper idea and quality is important as said by @Sandhya.. For earning more.. I think new users should first try writing one and then more...
Quality and ideas are comparative statement for me, whatever is good for me may not interest some one else. But Iwould do what I know best. Rest is to be decided by the admin. He is the one who decides every thing.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes its true that article writing is fastest way to earn more.. But proper idea and quality is important as said by @Sandhya.. For earning more.. I think new users should first try writing one and then more...

i started writing articles here 2-3 weeks later. At first, I worked in forums only, to be familiar with it.

Meera sandhu
I only started writing from April on regular basis almost 2 months later. I had lots of consignments and the submission here took too much time.

I only started writing from April on regular basis almost 2 months later. I had lots of consignments and the submission here took too much time.

yes, almost half hour if we are neatly formatting and adding pictures.
Perhaps, the newly added features may make this submission more easy

Meera sandhu
daily posting five articles is not easy and it will take too much efforts.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
daily posting 5 articles is really a tough task. I will post only 1 article per day that is too much for me. As i don't have enough time and idea of writing articles. :)
Sarala you are really doing a great job here. :cheer:
Keep it up.

Vinu
daily posting 5 articles is really a tough task. I will post only 1 article per day that is too much for me. As i don't have enough time and idea of writing articles. :)
Sarala you are really doing a great job here. :cheer:
Keep it up.

Even I can't write articles as I am bit lazy to write it.But for those who really want to earn better from this site must write as many articles they can.

yes, almost half hour if we are neatly formatting and adding pictures.
Perhaps, the newly added features may make this submission more easy

Let me hope so otherwise I do not like the present way of submission which is too tedious and time consuming besides one is never sure weather every thing shall be fine in the end.

I read alot of newspapers and books and gather information also. So when i feel bored of working in computer and watching tv at that time, i write what i feel on a subject. and thus article prepares. so i post those 5 at a time which i writen on my own on paper.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.