The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes that is a common thing for many women after pregnancy they will become fat. But she looks good even fat.

She has reduced her weight considerably. Yet, need to work a little more. For a woman of 39 years, her weight is OK

Meera sandhu
Sasikanth wrote:
Yes that is a common thing for many women after pregnancy they will become fat. But she looks good even fat.

She has reduced her weight considerably. Yet, need to work a little more. For a woman of 39 years, her weight is OK

Yes they can loose weight easily there are many weight reducing centers.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes and like every other normal woman she has put on weight after delivery. ;)

Live in the present :)
http://in.omg.yahoo.com/photos/ash-is-slim-again-is-it-for-real-slideshow/aishwarya-photo-1346831449.html

This is the latest photo section of Aiswarya
Translation of Malayalam, "For goddesses born on earth"

Some days before I saw an ad, in which her face was photoshoped to look too much white like English, which doesn't suit her at all

Meera sandhu
Is this advertisement of Rai? give some details and will she come back in cinema?

Yes, her come back is through a Jewellers of Thrissur. Earlier Sushmita was doing it, now Aiswarya and Big B are its brand Ambassadors.....

Meera sandhu
As we can attach files now, let me insert this beautiful picture of Aiswarya
Hoping you will love it :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8596]}

Meera sandhu
How about this one. I didn't like it much though. :blink:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8605]}

I am very happy to know aishwarya will be back in glamorous industry
then what about this one....

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8607]}
Whole through Thrissur and Kochi, you can see big posters Of Aiswarya like this

Meera sandhu
then what about this one....

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8607]}
Whole through Thrissur and Kochi, you can see big posters Of Aiswarya like this

She looks really beautiful in the picture. Her weight is cleverly hidden in the pic. ;)
aisKochi.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.