Hi friends, if you wanna check it you can do it on typeracer.com. My highest speed is 85 wpm. What's yours?
You can provide some tips for fast typing. :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My typing speed used to between 90-100 now I have become a bit slower. Thanks for the link Godson, it will be helpful and handy for me to practice again!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

My typing speed used to between 90-100 now I have become a bit slower. Thanks for the link Godson, it will be helpful and handy for me to practice again!!

That's amazing. Can you share some tips? :)

That's amazing. Can you share some tips? :)

Yes sure!! First tip is a lot of practice, without looking at the keyboard and second is to learn all the keyboard shortcuts!! It will really help you!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Godson Thomas
Actually I don't know my typing speed. Yet I feel I am pretty enough fast as am behind computers for the past 15 years or so.

Meera sandhu
Actually I don't know my typing speed. Yet I feel I am pretty enough fast as am behind computers for the past 15 years or so.

You can check it at typeracer.com. :) :) :)

Actually my typing speed depends upon my interest, knowledge and of course , time :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
It was more than 70 before.Now I don't check but will check soon.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Actually my typing speed depends upon my interest, knowledge and of course , time :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

OK then check the speed when you are in a good mood. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I can type @ 80-90 while I am writing useless things like articles etc. But while I write some thing serious I can write at the most at 60wpm.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

OK then check the speed when you are in a good mood. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If am in good mood, I may record world records :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.