Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Narcissum means being engrossed in oneself and one’s own doings and one’s own importance.It can be a dangerous trait when it reaches unhealthy levels..No doubt we all have this trait and within limits it is considered normal, but when it gets out of hand and when people want a lot of self importance it can spell trouble .... :dry:

Just came across this link to a Narcissistic Personality quiz ...could be very helpful and interesting to know about ourselves :) ...

http://psychcentral.com/quizzes/narcissistic.htm

The link did not work for me,. Any how, i know about narcissism. If its more than a healthy level, he will be the embodiment of EGOISM. If its less, a man becomes pessimistic with low self esteem. I wonder if there is a link between 'Dictatorial qualities' and Narcissism.

The link works perfectly, I just tried it...Egoism and narcissism are almost similar and I am sure one could also see dictatorial tendencies too when they feel that they are above others...

Probably its due to slow connection i didn't get the site. try it later.
Friends I have scored 22 points. This quiz questions are very silly.

with 22 points, what you are identified as?

Score above 20 shows a narcisstic tendency....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

OMG. Do you think its a correct assessment?

OMG. Do you think its a correct assessment?

According to the web site yes it is the correct assessment... :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.