The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
First it was his boss Akhilesh asking the hotel workers to eat from the plate and now this ...honestly, Akilesh and his government has been doing everything wrong....I feel that he is far too immature to handle such a big responsibility , Mayawati must be laughing her guts out :laugh:

Yes it seems they are not mature enough they will have to take it seriously if they want their government to continue next time. :)
First it was his boss Akhilesh asking the hotel workers to eat from the plate and now this ...honestly, Akilesh and his government has been doing everything wrong....I feel that he is far too immature to handle such a big responsibility , Mayawati must be laughing her guts out :laugh:

Yes it seems they are not mature enough they will have to take it seriously if they want their government to continue next time. :)

Public has a week memory, this is kind of musical chair, one party loots at a time. Next time some one else will come and repeat the feet.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

In our day to day life, many a times we break discipline of our house. This is also a corruption at home. We cannot live without it. It is now in our blood. Mind corruption is necessary but that should not harm anybody.

Public has a week memory, this is kind of musical chair, one party loots at a time. Next time some one else will come and repeat the feet.

Very Very true ! Like public like leader !!! ...Akilesh and party remind me of the proverb ' Giving an expensive diamond in monkey's hands ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I don't know if they have a weak memory.They remembered how Mayawati made her black money white by that Mala so they de- thrown-ed her and there were many things which people did not see well.

Public has a weak memory, this is kind of musical chair, one party loots at a time. Next time some one else will come and repeat the feet.

Very Very true ! Like public like leader !!! ...Akilesh and party remind me of the proverb ' Giving an expensive diamond in monkey's hands ...

They will pluck one diamond at a time, taste it and throw it because they do not know the value of it.

Public has a weak memory, this is kind of musical chair, one party loots at a time. Next time some one else will come and repeat the feet.

I don't know if they have a weak memory.They remembered how Mayawati made her black money white by that Mala so they de- thrown-ed her and there were many things which people did not see well.

They will forget every thing, you know to make some thing smaller is to make a bigger thing in comparison. To make a big leader you have to make bigger scams.

He now says the media represented him badly. :laugh: :laugh: I must say these politicians must be given some training on public speaking so that they don't speak nonsense :evil: :evil:

actually the minister was speaking in a meeting exclusively of government officers. Press was not invited there. He did not say anything unusual. I have also heard many officers saying privately- Corruption should be as 'salt in atta (flour). the minister gave sincere advice to officers to do good work and they could steal a little if they really performed. But unluckily for the minister, the media got the news and broadcast.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

He now says the media represented him badly. :laugh: :laugh: I must say these politicians must be given some training on public speaking so that they don't speak nonsense :evil: :evil:

actually the minister was speaking in a meeting exclusively of government officers. Press was not invited there. He did not say anything unusual. I have also heard many officers saying privately- Corruption should be as 'salt in atta (flour). the minister gave sincere advice to officers to do good work and they could steal a little if they really performed. But unluckily for the minister, the media got the news and broadcast.

Later they forget about the container that contains salt or flour. For them all Dhan becomes 22 paseri. That means they forget salt from Atta and keep both.

My take on the issue of corruption is a little hard-nosed. It is only in Utopia that a corruption-less country can exist. But the question here is the level of corruption. When it threatens to submerge all sections of society , it throws a blatant challenge to the very existence of civilization and whatever it stands for we have to put our feet firmly down! And I have my own country in mind!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.