The topic is locked.
It's not a funny question......but a serious discussion......a serious problem faced by many families of our country.

1 year has past since I came to Thrissur. Within this short time period, I have seen the death of 2 neighbours of 2 families ...just opposite to my home. One died at the age of 58 and the other one died last week for just 49. You may ask what's the relation between these two. I have to say, alchohol killed both of them. One of them was a Government employee and the second one, a normal worker. So it's sure, drinking affects both rich and poor.
When people get more money, they are increasing their drinking quota also. :( :( :( What can we people do to bring such people to normal life? Is anything possible in our hands? What do you think????

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No answer to this thread?
Do you think, nothing is possible in our hands.....
Common friends...let us discuss it seriously

Meera sandhu
Alcohol is not good for health.But intake of too much is not good.Little amount of alcohol can be intake it nourishes our skin.But when people misuse it then it can effect their health.So human should control their habit no one can change them.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Everyone know its bad effects.....yet no one care about it!!

Meera sandhu
Drink does not kill. I am around seventy and drink. Khushwant Singh, well known author and journalist drinks even at ninety. Let me state that I have consumed three drinks of whiskey and one beer just before writing this post. I am still normal.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Drink does not kill. I am around seventy and drink. Khushwant Singh, well known author and journalist drinks even at ninety. Let me state that I have consumed three drinks of whiskey and one beer just before writing this post. I am still normal.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

So am thinking...how much these drinkers drink everyday that they loss their liver :S :S :S :S

Meera sandhu

So am thinking...how much these drinkers drink everyday that they loss their liver :S :S :S :S

They drink very quickly and do not eat well. One needs to drink very slowly with snacks preferably non veg. I believe- Work fast bur consume slow.

They drink very quickly and do not eat well. One needs to drink very slowly with snacks preferably non veg. I believe- Work fast bur consume slow.

Even Amruth taken in excess turns poison. Drinks have no exceptions.
Mild drinking is good for health. I read so. Even it's added to medicines.

It should be taken as medicine only. Then no problem :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Drink is not medicine. This is taken only for fun and intoxication. This does not remove worries. This does not remove tension. This is only for enjoyment. so drink only when you are in good health, drink slow and see how much is your budget. Do not neglect your family needs.

The wives should control if husbands exceed. They are not weak.

Drink is not medicine. This is taken only for fun and intoxication. This does not remove worries. This does not remove tension. This is only for enjoyment. so drink only when you are in good health, drink slow and see how much is your budget. Do not neglect your family needs.

The wives should control if husbands exceed. They are not weak.

I think drinkers never hear wife's advice. I think persons belonging to those group neglect their wife's advices most. When drinks dance inside the brain, they can't understand anything.

I have told in another thread.....though a man earns more than 500-600 everyday, he spends its lion share in liquor shops which is not all good for family or nation.

Mild drinking is ok.....but addicted to drinks....... :blink: :blink: :blink:

Meera sandhu
Drinking is not a good habit. It is said that a little bit drinking is good but doctors never said to drink to any. So quit it.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.