Cricket is a religion in India! we are glued to the television sets during the cricket matches. As far as Hockey is concerned I am sure even half the population has never watched a hockey match. Don't you think Cricket should be the National Game instead of Hockey?

Live in the present :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Is it a humour question wrongly placed in general discussion???? :silly: :blink: :unsure: :unsure:

Meera sandhu
Asha it must not be cricket hockey must be as our national game. Our players need good facilities and encouragement but due to interest of cricket even sponsors also showing not hockey.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Seeing the super performance of Indian Hockey team in Olympics, she may have thought so. Am I right Asha?

Meera sandhu
Seeing the super performance of Indian Hockey team in Olympics, she may have thought so. Am I right Asha?

Yes! :laugh: :laugh: And I could never understand why Hockey is the National Game when we worship cricket :ohmy:

This topic has been discussed earlier also.
It is same on our part to change hockey and make cricket as the National Game of India, because hockey is not so popular. In other countries, natives give previledge to national games more than any other games.
andhya Rani wrote:

Yes! And I could never understand why Hockey is the National Game when we worship cricket

Dont worry Asha we will get one more great day in future for our hockey team.

@ Devayani

She is a new commer as she dont know about this so please leave it.

Then give her a link of that thread so that this one can be locked.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes! :laugh: :laugh: And I could never understand why Hockey is the National Game when we worship cricket :ohmy:

Same way as we have Vandematharam and Jana gana mana ;) ;)

Meera sandhu
What is there so special about these two games to be our national games? Our national game is Politics, we must play it and become an expert on it. :(

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

What is there so special about these two games to be our national games? Our national game is Politics, we must play it and become an expert on it. :(

Really a nice answer given...... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

We are just needed to be a 'mute' audience....

Politicians are playing hockey with our heads and cricket with our money everyday :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Hahaha :laugh: Look at the sessions of the Parliament and you get to see cat-fights there. Surely the biggest game in the country. And they are paid handsomely for playing it too :silly: :silly:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.