Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Being friendly with neighbours prevents dangers from strangers. :evil: keep the friendly relationship with your neighbours.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
It is good to be at least on speaking terms with neighbors. Housewives and retired persons are indeed very friendly to neighbors. I am most of time away on my job and just sleep at home.

But I know most residents of my colony at least by face. I am surprised how the lady could be duped by strangers posing as neighbors. Even if you do not talk, you at lest see the neighbors while moving out.

It is always good to now who your neighbors are , in your own interest ! The lady in question seems seems to have taken them at their word, another reason being that it was during mid morning and one would feel safer....apparently , it was not so ! :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Being friendly and living in a healthy society is a good practice. Though everyone is too busy to mingle with the neighbors some short talks and hi, hellos does no harm :)

Live in the present :)
The neighbors of our house are our own relatives one side and the neighbor on other side are familar but they are enemies to us

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I guess known enemies are better than unknown strangers !...even at the cost of our privacy being intruded, I feel that it is better for us to maintain a cordial relationship with our neighbors...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This is some thing common with almost all of us who live in big cities or big apartments/colonies where neighbors keep changing. Despite the fact that I am from the marketing field I am still not much mixing type offline. I know very limited people in my community and feel awkward when I find some one wishing me while on the walk or out for a stroll and not knowing him. But that's how the life has become with people's activities limiting to own selves mostly.

I dont know if that is good or bad because slowly we are becoming nuclear even to our selves ...I remember that when my children were growing up there would be a lot of noise in our neighborhood with children playing in the evenings jumping and running through all the compounds ,whereas now I hardly see children playing , they are all busy with Tvs or computer games !

I am blessed with a park just in front of my house where I walk as and when I find a few minutes to spare, especially these days when my GS is with me. He at the age of 15 months walks faster than me. I must share a secret with you people are coming to know me trough him.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This is some thing common with almost all of us who live in big cities or big apartments/colonies where neighbors keep changing. Despite the fact that I am from the marketing field I am still not much mixing type offline. I know very limited people in my community and feel awkward when I find some one wishing me while on the walk or out for a stroll and not knowing him. But that's how the life has become with people's activities limiting to own selves mostly.

I dont know if that is good or bad because slowly we are becoming nuclear even to our selves ...I remember that when my children were growing up there would be a lot of noise in our neighborhood with children playing in the evenings jumping and running through all the compounds ,whereas now I hardly see children playing , they are all busy with Tvs or computer games !

I am blessed with a park just in front of my house where I walk as and when I find a few minutes to spare, especially these days when my GS is with me. He at the age of 15 months walks faster than me. I must share a secret with you people are coming to know me trough him.

Is the display picture you have put up of your GS ? :ohmy: So cute :)

Live in the present :)
Being friendly with neighbours prevents dangers from strangers. :evil: keep the friendly relationship with your neighbours.

Very true, when we have to be away for a few days or weeks at a stretch hopefully our neighbors would keep an eye on our house ...but in big cities even knowing your neighbors does not seem helpful since the burglars are smarter and take all this facts into account before planning their action..

But being too friendly with neighbors some times make different problems. Imagine when they inform others about your being away and become the reason of theft etc.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

These type of problem also. Always asking some items. like sugar, coffee powder and etc.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.