From the early childhood itself, girls are asked to remain cool and patient even if fault is not hers. If she remain strong in her decisions, she is given name 'stubborn'. Being dependent on men always and a drop of tear inside her eyes have always made her the weaker section of society. She can't raise her voice. Isn't it?
Is it necessary? Should always women give up and sacrifice? Why not men? Why...women can't remain stern with her decisions, if it's against men? Why so? :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Gender discrimination any way is bad. Being kind hearted is a good quality and boys and girls both should be advised to be so.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

But I have always noticed double standards of our society....
Women are often treated bad while men considered good, for the same activity. Isn't it?
Men can raise his head high, but a woman can't even if she is determined.

Meera sandhu
Women and men both shouldd be kind hearted.We cannot make them learn to be kind hearted. It is the feeling which differs from person to person.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Our society is like that, we cannot do anything. But i belive that now women and men are not different. They are equal

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Our society is like that, we cannot do anything. But i belive that now women and men are not different. They are equal

yes..things have changed a lot...yet, need some more changes....particularly inside the families

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.