The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
thats the hard work of you sandhya, you deserve every level which you cross here and in any work which you do. I heartfull happy to see you as a caesar. Whenever i used to see the status as emperor of the member who become, i always used to think what will be the next level, and finally you answer my question in this manner by reaching this Caesar level. Am really really happy. Because whenever I login, you are online and always you are at the top of the leader board and most of the times you are at the top of revenue sharing. Many may suspect you that you are working with dishonest, but you replies will be straights arrows to their suspension. Every reply of yours in these forums are really valuable. Some of your replies made me laugh, brought my sweet memories back. And your threads are amazing, I never found the thread of your ideas in any other sites as some of the people are blaming you saying that you have lifted the threads. If feel you have such a creativity in you, that there is no need of lifting the threads from other sites, I know whatever work you do, you think on point of your work and you will note in your mind that with this subject you can create a thread. Really wonderful. I really admire you an your work. As I am praising you like this, some of our members may think that am showing partiality and am listening to your words. For their clarity, I always take my own decision. As sandhya deserves all these, So I felt like saying.

Anyway sandhya, I want you to reach your next level soon

All the best sandhya

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
15000 post is amazing. Hats off to you Sandhyaji. You have rocked. Congrats for such a great achievement.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, sarala
Congratulations!! With the way you are working hard I am sure you will be breaking many many more records.
Congratulations Sandhya I missed to announce your target. When I left you was 7 posts away. This shows how much hardwork you have done. There is no member to reach your level.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Many many congratulations!!! You are definitely a hard worker. Keep it going. You deserve this rightly. :)
thats the hard work of you sandhya, you deserve every level which you cross here and in any work which you do. I heartfull happy to see you as a caesar. Whenever i used to see the status as emperor of the member who become, i always used to think what will be the next level, and finally you answer my question in this manner by reaching this Caesar level. Am really really happy. Because whenever I login, you are online and always you are at the top of the leader board and most of the times you are at the top of revenue sharing. Many may suspect you that you are working with dishonest, but you replies will be straights arrows to their suspension. Every reply of yours in these forums are really valuable. Some of your replies made me laugh, brought my sweet memories back. And your threads are amazing, I never found the thread of your ideas in any other sites as some of the people are blaming you saying that you have lifted the threads. If feel you have such a creativity in you, that there is no need of lifting the threads from other sites, I know whatever work you do, you think on point of your work and you will note in your mind that with this subject you can create a thread. Really wonderful. I really admire you an your work. As I am praising you like this, some of our members may think that am showing partiality and am listening to your words. For their clarity, I always take my own decision. As sandhya deserves all these, So I felt like saying.

Anyway sandhya, I want you to reach your next level soon

All the best sandhya

Yes Sarala........Whatever you told is absolutely correct. Such thoughts were not even in my mind to lift ideas from other sites. Let me make it clear once again......I am not working in any other sites except Boddunan and I work here here almost 12 hours daily and I am not even getting time to see a movie online. Then where am I getting time to browse other forums to steal threads from them. If so, I would have joined many forums within this time itself. Isn't it? I would have never stayed here and worked 12 hours daily to earn just 300-400 rupees per month. That shows my sincerity towards this site and am really happy that at least admin and a few moderators like Sarala and Gulshanji value my contributions here. That's very much for me as I feel am a simple and humble person who always want to fly among a group of people who sincerely love me with their hearts. That's more important to me than anything in this world. :) :) :)

When I became emperor, admin didn't congratulate me, even through a PM. It hurt me a lot, am saying. But when, yesterday I posted my 15kth post here, admin was the first person to congratulate me and his words really touched my heart. While am going through the most bad phase of Boddunan, such words from the administrator of the site is really like 'Amruth' for me and am saying these words from the bottom of my heart, "The moment I read admin's reply, is my most beautiful, happiest and proud moment in Boddunan till now". What else do I need here........nothing else. Even 1000 thanks is not sufficient enough to express my gratitude towards him. (Actually, today morning I searched for another 'Thank you' button to thank him once again :cheer: :cheer: , but couldn't find it under it)

@sunil.....
Consider it as my request......
That matter of 'Ceaser'......is a really comedy. Isn't it? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Yesterday whenever I thought about this incident, I couldn't control my 'Attahasam' :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Am giving you a task.......describe everything, what happened yesterday.......without leaving even a single full stop. You can post that message also. Hoping you will do it :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Am sure, everyone here will laugh whole day for this lovely incident.
Let me tell you one more thing, my in-laws also have a pet dog and its name is also Kaiser ;) :P

@sanjeev......
Why are you considering it as a difficult task?
Slow and steady always win the race ;) :P
I am going to make you a Chutney, if you don't edit your post, "I don't like your chutney thread" :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P . Let it stay there like it. I really loved that post, don't change it. :evil: :evil: :evil:

@Ceemji...
Where are you? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

@sasi.......
No problem. Last time, you surprised me with your Emperor thread, which brought tears to my eyes. It was really a great surprise. This time, Sarala did it for me.

Who will complete 20,000 posts first. I just want to know what it's called......Perhaps Ceemji can give its answer. Also, want to know, what will be its Karma power :cheer: :cheer:

@asha,
I know, you can do a lot of this site. Just stay here and post some surprising threads and amazing answers :) :) :)

@Godson,
What does those emoticons mean? I didn't get it rightly? It's something like insulting.

Once again, thanking you all for your love and support. It's true, Boddunan has become a part of my life :cheer: :cheer: :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Sasikanth, sarala, Maverick
My warm congrats to you on this feat! All the very best!
Yes Sandhya After Ceem you are the only person to get congratulate from Admin.

Congratulation Sandhya. The new designation of 'Caesar' is a pleasant surprise to me.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
She is a new great record holder in this site. I know how much time she spend here. Every one in this site may stay some time but Sandhya made Boddunan as his life and worked. She created many threads when the site is boring and give a freshness to site. She had worked somuch hard to reach that. Every one coperated with her and made her a Ceaser.

But this is the problem for her when she had done hardwork also she got some bad marks in this site as some members dont like that. Every time a fighting is there in this site mainly against sandhya. I dislike that. But god showed a great result for her and for her hard work.

You achieved a great thing Sandhya which is a big task to achieve that one.

Congratulations from my side once again.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.