The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulations Sandhya I missed to announce your target. When I left you was 7 posts away. This shows how much hardwork you have done. There is no member to reach your level.

No doubt Sandhya has worked very hard to reach this level but to say that no member is there to reach her level is too much!!! Don't take my words in a wrong sense but what I feel is that now that she has shown that even reaching this feet is achievable, I am sure many of the members must be feeling inspired enough to reach her level. And with the hard works lets hope that in coming days many more members would reach her level.

I agree. any member who has completed 14,000 posts is in race to reach 15,000 posts. I am none of them.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Congratulations Sandhya I missed to announce your target. When I left you was 7 posts away. This shows how much hardwork you have done. There is no member to reach your level.

No doubt Sandhya has worked very hard to reach this level but to say that no member is there to reach her level is too much!!! Don't take my words in a wrong sense but what I feel is that now that she has shown that even reaching this feet is achievable, I am sure many of the members must be feeling inspired enough to reach her level. And with the hard works lets hope that in coming days many more members would reach her level.

I agree. any member who has completed 14,000 posts is in race to reach 15,000 posts. I am none of them.

Let me congratulate you in advance sir.
I am sure, am the first person to do so :) :)

@Jabeen,
Whatever you have told is absolutely right.
Let me inspire many people to come.

Let us believe in Nepolean principle, "Nothing is impossible on earth" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Receiving thanks is always pleasurable but what Sarala is thanking me for? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Receiving thanks is always pleasurable but what Sarala is thanking me for? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

am also thinking :whistle: :whistle:

may be because she started this thread :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

You forgot to note that this is Sarala's thread, therefore she is the one who should post thanks to your posts.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Is it the practice? I don't know. :dry: :dry:

I am suprised about this, if a thread is started by someone and when others post replies, is the initiator of thread supposed to thank them??? When did this come into practice? Maybe Sarala as a moderator can throw light on it!!! :dry: :unsure: :S

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I am suprised about this, if a thread is started by someone and when others post replies, is the initiator of thread supposed to thank them??? When did this come into practice? Maybe Sarala as a moderator can throw light on it!!! :dry: :unsure: :S

I too was under that impression. I thought that there might have been changes during my absence. But such is the way now,it's difficult to know who knows more and who knows less!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I think, she became happy when you people appreciated me :cheer: and grand you 'Thank you' generously. Nothing else!!
I was just joking, she did so because she started the discussion :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: . Hoping Sarala, you don't mind! :P

Meera sandhu
Dear Sandhya

Congratulations

it is one such record in boddunan, we are all proud of you

I did not wish you on the day you became ceaser because i wanted to wish you after that. if everyone wish you on oneday then you will forget my wish na...i wanted to stand apart and wish you...

Well, i was in hospital when u became ceaser...hhaha :)

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.