Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't know if a Caesar is more powerful than an emperor giving rise to a question if Boddunan's titles are framed by giving attention to their underlying meanings? Similarly there is feminine form of 'Emperor' which is "Empress' but here female members are accorded 'Emperor' titles which can validly be objected to by them. What do you think?

Ceemji......
I am sure, not only me but everyone here is surprised by 'Ceaser' title :cheer: as till my 14999th post, i also never imagined any title exists after Emperor :S :S
Now I am really curious to know what will be called if someone completes 20k post :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Suddenly I searched Wikipedia to know what's this Ceaser title mean
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesar_%28title%29
If I have interpreted it correctly, it's 'Year of the Four Emperors'. So, Caaser is more powerful.
If so, what will be season of 8 Emperors called? Any idea??? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

It's just a title. So, Emperor or Empress, I have no problem with the title :cheer: :cheer:
But it's sure, every person dream to see 'Emperor' or 'Ceaser' below his name. So, he will work hard to earn that title. So, giving such titles will only encourage people to participate in forum.

When I joined this site, you had just turned to a Emperor and the same moment I dreamt of becoming a Emperor as I felt, it's really a matter of pride. So, your Emperor title inspired me a lot to hard work for it.

Only thing I disagree is, even if moderators complete 10k or 15k, they can't enjoy its full happiness as that title is never shown below his name. I think, moderators should also be given titles according to the number of posts they have posted here. That's why 3 emperors here don't get this title. Am sure, everyone will agree with it.

Let me tell you one more secret. :cheer: :cheer:
I have always dreamt of seeing 'Emperor' below my profile picture. That's why I never dream of becoming a moderator :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Now, not at all :P :P :P :P
Yet I feel, Emperors and Ceasers and I don't know what's beyond that, :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: , they should always get admiration of moderators and no one should feel bad if they guide new users or point their simple mistakes. they should be given that respect at least. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Also, according to their admiration and influence any person can get Karma here. Karma is enough to show the hard work of persons here. It's sure no one can get it easy. It is beyond every boundary of any designation or post here. Just shows the value of his posts and his influence and interaction and appreciation here.

Let me tell you, I feel very happy and pleasant whenever I get a karma from Gulshanji. It prompts me to contribute many good posts here. It shows true appreciation of a person. :) :) :)

Now you should know the reason I addressed you Kaiser on that thread probably the 'Kaiserin' in its female form would have been more apt.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaiser

Why are you lying Sunil :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
You by mistake type it as.......
Why should I repeat? :P

Anyhow, Kaiser is a dog name in Kerala. You can find millions of Kaisers here :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Poor emperor Kaiser !!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :unsure: :unsure: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No I am not, actually I did not see the title here but in my subconscious mind that Kaiser was the first thing and I wrote it that way, now choice is yours. How would I know because we do not have a single dog with that name around in our area. :laugh: :laugh: .

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Designations are designations even in the corporate world we don't say a manageress to a female manager.It hardly matters if someone is a female or male but he/she is an emperor. :)
Designations are designations even in the corporate world we don't say a manageress to a female manager.It hardly matters if someone is a female or male but he/she is an emperor. :)

Manageress is not a commonly used designation but empress is however, that is not point of discussion here. The thread starter thinks that emperor is bigger than Caesar.

It's clear that the term 'manager' has not any such suggestion of male chauvinism. Hence the instance is not relevant in this context!

Manageress is not a commonly used designation but empress is however, that is not point of discussion here. The thread starter thinks that emperor is bigger than Caesar.

What is Caesar? :blink:

I just know "Julius Caesar" are we talking about that?. :woohoo:

@Sunil

I didn't even remotely suggest it! Please go though my posts!
I don't know if a Caesar is more powerful than an emperor giving rise to a question if Boddunan's titles are framed by giving attention to their underlying meanings? Similarly there is feminine form of 'Emperor' which is "Empress' but here female members are accorded 'Emperor' titles which can validly be objected to by them. What do you think?

Ceemji......
I am sure, not only me but everyone here is surprised by 'Ceaser' title :cheer: as till my 14999th post, i also never imagined any title exists after Emperor :S :S
Now I am really curious to know what will be called if someone completes 20k post :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If I have interpreted it correctly, it's 'Year of the Four Emperors'. So, Caaser is more powerful.
If so, what will be season of 8 Emperors called? Any idea??? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

It's just a title. So, Emperor or Empress, I have no problem with the title :cheer: :cheer:
But it's sure, every person dream to see 'Emperor' or 'Ceaser' below his name. So, he will work hard to earn that title. So, giving such titles will only encourage people to participate in forum.

When I joined this site, you had just turned to a Emperor and the same moment I dreamt of becoming a Emperor as I felt, it's really a matter of pride. So, your Emperor title inspired me a lot to hard work for it.

Only thing I disagree is, even if moderators complete 10k or 15k, they can't enjoy its full happiness as that title is never shown below his name. I think, moderators should also be given titles according to the number of posts they have posted here. That's why 3 emperors here don't get this title. Am sure, everyone will agree with it.

I have always dreamt of seeing 'Emperor' below my profile picture. That's why I never dream of becoming a moderator :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Yet I feel, Emperors and Ceasers and I don't know what's beyond that, :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: , they should always get admiration of moderators and no one should feel bad if they guide new users or point their simple mistakes. they should be given that respect at least. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Also, according to their admiration and influence any person can get Karma here. Karma is enough to show the hard work of persons here. It's sure no one can get it easy. It is beyond every boundary of any designation or post here. Just shows the value of his posts and his influence and interaction and appreciation here.

Let me tell you, I feel very happy and pleasant whenever I get a karma from Gulshanji. It prompts me to contribute many good posts here. It shows true appreciation of a person. :) :) :)

Now you should know the reason I addressed you Kaiser on that thread probably the 'Kaiserin' in its female form would have been more apt.

Anyhow, Kaiser is a dog name in Kerala. You can find millions of Kaisers here :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Poor emperor Kaiser !!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :unsure: :unsure: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No I am not, actually I did not see the title here but in my subconscious mind that Kaiser was the first thing and I wrote it that way, now choice is yours. How would I know because we do not have a single dog with that name around in our area. :laugh: :laugh: .

My cousin.....years before......named his dog Ganguly, as he was a die-hard fan of Ganguly :evil: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
If Ganguly read this post, he will get heart attack :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Aamir's dog is Shah Rukh. Hoping you know it :woohoo: :woohoo:

Jimmy and Kaiser.......more than 90% dogs of Kerala own anyone of these names B) B) :P :P :P :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

@Sunil

I didn't even remotely suggest it! Please go though my posts!

Okay, I misunderstood it then, I will go through the whole thread again. no offence intended please. :)

Ceemji......

My cousin.....years before......named his dog Ganguly, as he was a die-hard fan of Ganguly :evil: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
If Ganguly read this post, he will get heart attack :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Aamir's dog is Shah Rukh. Hoping you know it :woohoo: :woohoo:

Jimmy and Kaiser.......more than 90% dogs of Kerala own anyone of these names B) B) :P :P :P :cheer: :cheer:

Most of the dogs are TOMMY in our area for obvious reasons although the dog I owned years before was known as BHOBHO. :laugh:

Ceemji......

Sunil, tread cautiously because I hope you remember that It was because of assassination of William Kaiser II that the First World War started! :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.