I read somewhere that this time it is a Chinese who became Miss world .I am really shocked to see it because when it comes to beauty Chinese are not considered favourites but how come this time.they broke this myth :blink:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Beauty is a subjective concept. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. The judges viewed the Chinese contestant as most beautiful.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It has been revealed in news that China's Yu Wenxia has been crowned the 2012 Miss World.This is the second time Miss China has been awarded the title. The last time was in 2007 when Zhang Zilin took the honor.I think beauty is not the factor the judges look after all the talent and then they decide to take such decision.

Sharmistha Banerjee
It has been revealed in news that China's Yu Wenxia has been crowned the 2012 Miss World.This is the second time Miss China has been awarded the title. The last time was in 2007 when Zhang Zilin took the honor.I think beauty is not the factor the judges look after all the talent and then they decide to take such decision.

Of course face beauty is not the only thing which judges see but that's for sure when they are selected Miss "Nation" face is what is given the more importance. :blink:
Miss world nothing, this is a planned game of cosmetic industry. Most of the times they want a beauty (?) from a different area to spread their own wings.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I read somewhere that this time it is a Chinese who became Miss world .I am really shocked to see it because when it comes to beauty Chinese are not considered favourites but how come this time.they broke this myth :blink:

Wen Xiayu , miss world is pretty and I feel if they are going to have a contest , we should also be able to appreciate different kinds of beauty .Normally Columbian,Indian,and European girls have won the crown.But there have been quite a few filipino girls too who have won the crown, so why not chinese...I find her quite feminine and pretty ...
However, I feel the whole fuss is ridiculous , the money spent can definitely be put into better use..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Miss world nothing, this is a planned game of cosmetic industry. Most of the times they want a beauty (?) from a different area to spread their own wings.

I agree with you this all is planned.They know they have to spread their business in China as they view China to have huge consumers so the best way is to select Miss world from there. :blink:
Miss India, Vanya Mishra was among top 7 contestants of Miss World 2012 beauty contest. Miss China won the title of Miss World 2012 among 116 candidates. Miss Australia was 3rd runner up and Miss Wales became 2nd runner up. Miss India was awarded "Beauty with purpose" and " social media award".
This time China won. Congratulation to the chinaa beauty.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
congratulations to the miss world 2012.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
We have not won any titles since priyanka chopra last became the miss world. :( Though I watched the Miss World 2012 and would applause Vanya Mishra's performance. She was elegant and graceful. :)

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.