Love failure, betrayed in love, raped victim, unmarried, not having kids, alone in the old age and many other reasons.........many such factors can make a woman unlucky. According to you who is the most unlucky woman?? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Those persons who don't believe in luck, re-frame the question as 'most unhappy woman'. :pinch:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't understand, why GOD has given many problem to Women? We see women faces many problems in life. Women is asked to drop the child, Women is the only person that can give birth to someone, Women is been tortured, Women is raped, Women has to restrict herself in everything. Men don't think anything before insulting her, Men use Women like anything. I don't understand WHY ONLY WOMEN?

Want to make each day Accountable

Woman is a gift of nature who creates new again.They have more power than a man and we should respect them always.
Yes many time we can not protect them but this is our failure .
Problems that you are talking ,it may happens to man also and this is very unfortunate.
Woman is comparable to earth only.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I do not believe in fate or future telling by horoscope or palmistry. still luck is there. This arises out of uncertainty and is not written beforehand. So this cannot be predicted.

Now I come to main point. Failure in love, rape, being child less are no doubt cause of unhappiness. But these do not make a woman unhappy or unlucky.

Failure in love is nothing but undue attachment to one man. This may be with man also. Being rape victim is not so much a bad luck. This is bad incident. But if the woman suffers from guilt and does not regain her self confidence, she is unlucky. Nobody gets all things in life. Good or bad events may come in any one's life. Man or woman- must reconcile with actual facts of life and not unnecessarily bother about the deficiency in life or any bad incident. Then, there is no ill luck.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I have same reply for both men and women. People who does not live a normal life and they are tortured and reject by the society, they become demotivated and sad. Adhere to this, if they don't have family and friends they become totally deserted. Moreover their hard work always bring failure to them, they are called loosers. Loosers are unlucky people.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I feel the rape victims are the unluckiest woman because they are mentally and physically hurt by the person and for the crime which she has not done a girl has to bear the humiliation from the society. :blink:
I feel the women who are raped are the most unhappy women as they are not able to come out of the memories of the unfortunate incident that ruins their life. The women may start a new life but still the memories haunt them always.

Live in the present :)
I feel the women who are raped are the most unhappy women as they are not able to come out of the memories of the unfortunate incident that ruins their life. The women may start a new life but still the memories haunt them always.

This is because of age old anti woman social attitude. When a man who raped can live peacefully, why not the woman. This is because she feels guilty and has a feeling that she lost something precious. what she lost is already lost by the rapist as well. We just need to change the mental attitude. If a woman can forget injury, why not forget rape and live normal.

Sandhya, I don't want to look like a spoil sport here but I think the topic is rather unsavoury! It is true that women are more vulnerable to many violent crimes within and outside homes but it would be unfair to discuss it as who is the most unlucky woman. Someone may take offence against it as many women may not want to discuss as it projects that it is women who are always unlucky, not an appealing thing at all. These are just my thoughts but I request you to think over it well.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Sandhya, I don't want to look like a spoil sport here but I think the topic is rather unsavoury! It is true that women are more vulnerable to many violent crimes within and outside homes but it would be unfair to discuss it as who is the most unlucky woman. Someone may take offence against it as many women may not want to discuss as it projects that it is women who are always unlucky, not an appealing thing at all. These are just my thoughts but I request you to think over it well.

There is age old bias against women and Sandhya has just picked the topic on that basis. But members have properly replied. A man or woman are on equal footing. If a widow is unlucky, why not a widower.

We need to change concept and bring a social revolution so as to complete Raja Ram Mohan Roys's unfinished task.

Let us discuss it in true means.....we are seeing many crimes and social injustice against women.

I think, it depends on her preferences of mind!!!
Some women may be very greedy and they give first preference to money more than everything. Even if they are rich, they may always remain unhappy...which may not be the case of a poor woman who give less importance to money.

For some girls/women, love may be everything to them. So, a lost love or a bad husband...she can feel herself to be the most unlucky. But a insecure family life or a love failure, many not be a big problem to girls/women who give it less importance.

I have quoted just 1-2 examples. So, it differs from person to person's perspective of life. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.