Double-decker train is going to replace the Jaipur-Delhi non-stop special and would have Gurgaon, Delhi Cant and Delhi Sarairohilla as its halt stations.Now people can reach from Delhi to Jaipur in just four hours.This AC train consist of 13 coaches with a sitting capacity of 120 passengers in each coach. The lower floor of the double decker has a capacity of 70 passengers while the upper floor has an in-take capacity of 50 passengers. This train will stop at Jaipur Gandhinagar, Gurgaon and Delhi Cantt stations in both the directions.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Double decker train......
Am hearing for the first time!!!!
Is it the first train of the world?

Meera sandhu
No it is not the first train previously also it started at Howrah but it did not success.But this time it has been tested and now it is ready to run on track.You can see the look of the train in today's news.

Sharmistha Banerjee
No it is not the first train previously also it started at Howrah but it did not success.But this time it has been tested and now it is ready to run on track.You can see the look of the train in today's news.

Really an innovative idea :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Is it the first double decker train of the world?

Meera sandhu
Yes I saw the train today in a news channel, they said the fare in between Delhi and Jaipur shall be 480/ apx. That would be a nice experience to travel by this train, I shall travel at the first opportunity.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes it has been shown in today's news.I am very eager to have a journey by this train.The fare will be Rs 347 per person and it will run at a speed of 110km/hr.I would like to grab the opportunity.It will save our time too.A very happy news for the people of Delhi.And me too as I am also a residence of Delhi.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Yes it has been shown in today's news.I am very eager to have a journey by this train.The fare will be Rs 347 per person and it will run at a speed of 110km/hr.I would like to grab the opportunity.It will save our time too.A very happy news for the people of Delhi.And me too as I am also a residence of Delhi.

Yes you may be right, I must have heard wrong or the channel did not have the right info about the fare.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Double decker train......
Am hearing for the first time!!!!
Is it the first train of the world?

me also hearing for the first time. Very great news for all commuters. :lol: :lol:

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
This is good news. Every year I have seen Shatabdi express fully reserved by the passengers of Jaipur mostly. This will make the situation convenient.
Good mews. :)

I know it takes lot of time when we go via bus to Jaipur now it will be easy lets hope this time it gets success. :)
I have frequently visited Jaipur and I mostly traveled by the Volvo buses that charge very high fares. The train is a relief for passengers as its fare is only 330 rupees (as mentioned in the newspaper) and also has AC facility.

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.