The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sasi, where are you...
We all are waiting for Emperor's party.....It should be in a royal way. Isn't it?

give party in Park Sheraton Hotel in Adyar Gate[near kotturpuram]

Is it a 5 star or 10 star :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Our Emperor won't give us a party there if it won't have 100 stars.....Isn't it Sasi? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
After all an Emperor should keep his status. Isn't it? :P

So we won't get any party. Right. We will start 100 star hotel then he will give party in that ok?

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Sasi, where are you...
We all are waiting for Emperor's party.....It should be in a royal way. Isn't it?

give party in Park Sheraton Hotel in Adyar Gate[near kotturpuram]

Is it a 5 star or 10 star :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Our Emperor won't give us a party there if it won't have 100 stars.....Isn't it Sasi? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
After all an Emperor should keep his status. Isn't it? :P

So we won't get any party. Right. We will start 100 star hotel then he will give party in that ok?

If Boddunan is ready to fund, we can start a 100 star hotel ;) ;) . What do you say???
I don't have any money :woohoo: :woohoo:
I am a pauper Caeser :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
@ Sasikanth,

Wish you many happy returns of the day and God bless you!! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Sasikanth
Many many warm wishes made me happy as I had many friends to see their wishes on my birthday special thanks to Maverick, Kalyani and Sarala

I never expected Maverick wishes it is a surprise for me and posting my birthday in forum thanks to sarala,

With out Kalyani mam I am not here and very very special thanks to her.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Many many warm wishes made me happy as I had many friends to see their wishes on my birthday special thanks to Maverick, Kalyani and Sarala

I never expected Maverick wishes it is a surprise for me and posting my birthday in forum thanks to sarala,

No thank you for me :angry: :angry:
Let me take my wishes back :P :P

Meera sandhu
Sasikanth wrote:

No thank you for me
Let me take my wishes back

I had said already thank you to every body.

Sasikanth wrote:

No thank you for me
Let me take my wishes back

I had said already thank you to every body.

yet I want a special thanks now itself :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
But this time in the form of a big cake :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I have taken 1 wish back from you...instead am giving you 1000 in return......catch it......Dhaaa Pidiccho!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Sasi Happy birth day to you.
This is a special day and enjoy.Have a good day.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Sasikanth

Sasikanth, thank you so much, actually you are here because of your own efforts, you are an example for many, although I do miss seeing you much these days! :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Sasikanth wrote:

Sasikanth, thank you so much, actually you are here because of your own efforts, you are an example for many, although I do miss seeing you much these days!

Yes Mam one of my colleague resigned so heavy work for me. Not to concentrate on site. As I am looking daily site in offline. When there is a chance I am participating. It is not getting possible to participate it is so much hardly for me.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.