The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There have been ample proofs of Pakistan's hand in many terrorist activities in India, yet India has always shown a very soft approach when dealing with Pakistan, same will be the situation even now. :angry:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

There have been ample proofs of Pakistan's hand in many terrorist activities in India, yet India has always shown a very soft approach when dealing with Pakistan, same will be the situation even now. :angry:

Same approach to criminals also. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's why both are showing an increasing percentage every day :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Same approach to criminals also. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's why both are showing an increasing percentage every day :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

That is true! it is now the criminals who are getting selected at the seat of power so their tribe will naturally thrive!

I don't think so. Pakistan has many other thinks to do other than riots in Indian states. What happened in Assam and Mumbai is concern of the Government.
I don't think so. Pakistan has many other thinks to do other than riots in Indian states. What happened in Assam and Mumbai is concern of the Government.

Devyani, you have probably not read much about this, there have been a large number of evidences found until now that prove ISI's hand in almost all such incidents! It is not just the concern of the government as you put it.

In matter of dispute between India and another country, we cannot comment any way that may support the other. I strongly oppose this. There is no need to discuss whether Govt is right or wrong in a matter involving relation with another country especially the neighbor. So, this thread is not worth discussion and needs be locked.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes, I agree with you.
Now even a single sms and social networking site is under some one's observation. So, let us keep away from this discussion till everything is OK.

Even blaming Pakistan now through forums is like spreading seeds of hate. :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Yes, I agree with you.
Now even a single sms and social networking site is under some one's observation. So, let us keep away from this discussion till everything is OK.

It is indeed controversial and no use talking about it!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.