The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes,google is best. But...

I have no more idea about chitika.

Thanks for this information.

Be positive
both adsense and chitika are affiliate programs. and both have their own value.

We can apply for both through same blog. but we should know their rules first and then according that we need to make our blog and then apply

I want to ask again same blog can be apply in both google and chitika.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
both adsense and chitika are affiliate programs. and both have their own value.

We can apply for both through same blog. but we should know their rules first and then according that we need to make our blog and then apply

I want to ask again same blog can be apply in both google and chitika.

Ram please read my response above. :)

Yes we can apply both of them on same blog. :)
I think Google Adsense is best in comaprison to the Chitika.As Google is the synonym of internet in whole world.Google AdSense is a program run by Google Inc. that allows publishers in the Google Network of content sites to serve automatic text, image, video, and rich media adverts that are targeted to site content and audience. These adverts are administered, sorted, and maintained by Google, and they can generate revenue on either a per-click or per-impression basis. Google beta-tested a cost-per-action service, but discontinued it in October 2008 in favor of a DoubleClick offering .

I too agree that adsense is definitely better than chitika since chitika being comparatively new , is yet to gain the same stature as adsense .But, adsense can be very erratic in its ways especially when it comes to payment and I have known many people who have lost their account just when they are about to get paid...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Actually adsense is kind of 'Mrig marichika. where every one is running after this account unless this is visible. Once it disappears it disappears for ever to no to come back ever after. One can get it somehow but keeping it for ever is a tough task especially for Asians.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Actually adsense is kind of 'Mrig marichika. where every one is running after this account unless this is visible. Once it disappears it disappears for ever to no to come back ever after. One can get it somehow but keeping it for ever is a tough task especially for Asians.

Even i also have heard people complaining that they lost their account when they are about to the payout.I think they are bit strict for Asians they don't easily approve their blogs. :evil:

Even i also have heard people complaining that they lost their account when they are about to the payout.I think they are bit strict for Asians they don't easily approve their blogs. :evil:

So statistics is not good.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I think both has its own importance. But I prefer google as it is known to many than chitika.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Very good to hear about these site.I don't know that there could be any such site also.Thank you for information shared.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Chitika is little bit slower than Google Adsense. But any writer or blogger should prefer to use both, becuase both will give you earning.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.