The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i hope both are good for all reason.

Kumar, this is not an acceptable post! If you have any knowledge about the subject we would definitely like to hear it!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

i hope both are good for all reason.

Kumar, this is not an acceptable post! If you have any knowledge about the subject we would definitely like to hear it!

@ kalyani. thanks for guide me.

I know that Google ad-sense. is best for the purpose of revenue.
USha manohar wrote: Dont worry too much about it sarala, you will never find it since we all know, neither the word nor the link exists....so forget it !!

what do you mean by this, am I saying wrong. I said I read some where. thats it. I have no interest to take people in wrong way.

I didnt assure that what i said is exactly true. I said i read some where. thats it

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I will first appy in Google adsense if failed then will try in another option.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Usha madam, Worth able is a word of old English. worth while is Modern English. I just checked in Google

USha manohar wrote: Dont worry too much about it sarala, you will never find it since we all know, neither the word nor the link exists....so forget it !!

what do you mean by this, am I saying wrong. I said I read some where. thats it. I have no interest to take people in wrong way.

I didnt assure that what i said is exactly true. I said i read some where. thats it

:dry: :unsure: well....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Ok Usha you know very good English. so be happy. But learn from kalyani. Whatever she want to say, she says in a very well manner so that the other person never hurt from her words. She clearly with good clarity and so sensitively she says that 'it is not correct, this is correct. you may be wrong". Usha this is not the correct manner of pointing the mistake of a person. Yes, I didnt give the link. That is my wish.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You can use google alternative with google adsense also but max 3 revenue linking allowed.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Ok Usha you know very good English. so be happy. But learn from kalyani. Whatever she want to say, she says in a very well manner so that the other person never hurt from her words. She clearly with good clarity and so sensitively she says that 'it is not correct, this is correct. you may be wrong". Usha this is not the correct manner of pointing the mistake of a person. Yes, I didnt give the link. That is my wish.

Honestly, not worth responding to ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Okay ladies, let us not hassle over something. Sarala, all she was doing is asking for a link since you earlier said it quite convincingly, we all want to learn new words after all!

Anyway, I do not want this argument carried any further and ON OTHER threads as well, so I am locking it up!

Thanks everyone for a lot of insight on Google, Chitika etc!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.