What is shocking this time is that there were about 700 girls and boys from 9th to 12th standards! :unsure: They were being served alcohol and police suspect, drugs too! This party was on in a famous resort in Pune owned by relatives of a powerful politician!

See the news here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TvVAn_EfO8

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is indeed shocking. But the silver lining is that police are alert and they have made several arrests. The school administration may also be involved in such arrangement. This aspect along with other relevant material needs be deeply probed and appropriate action taken in the matter.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

What is more shocking is the blatant manner in which these children were served alcohol freely. It seems like there is a new thing about serving alcohol. It was served free to all girls and boys as much as they wanted UNTIL they felt the need to go visit the bathroom, aka Bladder Full! After which each drink they had was to be paid for!! This encouraged them to drink more an more alcohol, in a scramble to down as much as free liquor as they could!! :angry:

What is more shocking is the blatant manner in which these children were served alcohol freely. It seems like there is a new thing about serving alcohol. It was served free to all girls and boys as much as they wanted UNTIL they felt the need to go visit the bathroom, aka Bladder Full! After which each drink they had was to be paid for!! This encouraged them to drink more an more alcohol, in a scramble to down as much as free liquor as they could!! :angry:

This is shocking enough that such party was arranged. However, once this is arranged, there is no question of making the event moderate or restricted. what they do they will to full satisfaction.

This is shocking enough that such party was arranged. However, once this is arranged, there is no question of making the event moderate or restricted. what they do they will to full satisfaction.

This is one of the most common scenarios today, which is going on in every big or small cities. There are very associations when police makes an effort to reveal them otherwise police knows every spot where such parties take place almost every day. People attending such parties know every spot of the city and know details through different channels. Most guest attending such parties are teenagers related to biggies and influential citizen so police does not want to get involved on regular basis.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

What will happen to this child.They are not adult and they were served alcohol.This is what our future generation.

Sharmistha Banerjee

This is one of the most common scenarios today, which is going on in every big or small cities. There are very associations when police makes an effort to reveal them otherwise police knows every spot where such parties take place almost every day. People attending such parties know every spot of the city and know details through different channels. Most guest attending such parties are teenagers related to biggies and influential citizen so police does not want to get involved on regular basis.

More than police wanting or not wanting to get involved, it is the case of their hands being tied. In this instance, the hotel is owned by a cousin to Ajit Pawar and on one wants to cross their swords against the Pawars! The police are actually not allowed to intervene in many cases and if they do, they face the risk of losing their jobs!

More than police wanting or not wanting to get involved, it is the case of their hands being tied. In this instance, the hotel is owned by a cousin to Ajit Pawar and on one wants to cross their swords against the Pawars! The police are actually not allowed to intervene in many cases and if they do, they face the risk of losing their jobs!

There is no possibility for crimes to go o abated without biggies involvement. They not only are involved but are major share goes to them. They are in politics for the same purpose, most of them if not all. They spend big to earn big in elections.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

To be very frank once the thread is old enough there won't be any thing but irrelevant posts on that, therefore this would be better to lock it after a particular number of posts or a fixed time frame.

Some threads like " happy Birthday wishing","festivals","events" they should be locked after a particular period of time because after specific time they are not worth enough and there are chances that these threads get irrelevant responses. :blink:

I do not even understand the value of threads for greeting on various festivals. Greeting on birthday may be okay. But better these be also by PM and not thread in forum.

Their parents are also responsible for such happenings. If guardians and teachers are there to spoil the children, there is no remedy.

To be very frank once the thread is old enough there won't be any thing but irrelevant posts on that, therefore this would be better to lock it after a particular number of posts or a fixed time frame.

Some threads like " happy Birthday wishing","festivals","events" they should be locked after a particular period of time because after specific time they are not worth enough and there are chances that these threads get irrelevant responses. :blink:

I do not even understand the value of threads for greeting on various festivals. Greeting on birthday may be okay. But better these be also by PM and not thread in forum.

Their parents are also responsible for such happenings. If guardians and teachers are there to spoil the children, there is no remedy.

I think the posts are getting mixed up, Sunil's quote above is from another thread and not this one!!

As to your comment, yes Parents are the ones who are responsible in a major way. Now with both parents working and giving everything that the children wish for, children are only used to getting more and more self-gratifying objects. Also, since there is a serious lack of communication between them, parents usually are clueless about the kind of company the children keep and what kind of activities they are involved in.

I think the posts are getting mixed up, Sunil's quote above is from another thread and not this one!!

As to your comment, yes Parents are the ones who are responsible in a major way. Now with both parents working and giving everything that the children wish for, children are only used to getting more and more self-gratifying objects. Also, since there is a serious lack of communication between them, parents usually are clueless about the kind of company the children keep and what kind of activities they are involved in.

There is some technical flaw. when you write a post, some other post appears on screen and if you do not care, the posts will be mixed up. I have within last few minutes experienced this thrice. But I reverted again to 'Recent post' and wrote under correct post.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.