Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
To be very frank once the thread is old enough there won't be any thing but irrelevant posts on that, therefore this would be better to lock it after a particular number of posts or a fixed time frame.

Some threads like " happy Birthday wishing","festivals","events" they should be locked after a particular period of time because after specific time they are not worth enough and there are chances that these threads get irrelevant responses. :blink:

I do not even understand the value of threads for greeting on various festivals. Greeting on birthday may be okay. But better these be also by PM and not thread in forum.

Their parents are also responsible for such happenings. If guardians and teachers are there to spoil the children, there is no remedy.

I think the posts are getting mixed up, Sunil's quote above is from another thread and not this one!!

As to your comment, yes Parents are the ones who are responsible in a major way. Now with both parents working and giving everything that the children wish for, children are only used to getting more and more self-gratifying objects. Also, since there is a serious lack of communication between them, parents usually are clueless about the kind of company the children keep and what kind of activities they are involved in.

There is some technical flaw. when you write a post, some other post appears on screen and if you do not care, the posts will be mixed up. I have within last few minutes experienced this thrice. But I reverted again to 'Recent post' and wrote under correct post.

Earlier too it was happening, isn't it? I guess it will go away on its own!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This type of party should be banned as many bad deal occurs in such party and arranged by big dealers.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
These kind of parties are gaining speedy popularity among the young. Recently a cricketer and some television actors were arrested for taking drugs at a rave party in Mumbai. Such parties continue to take place in the dark and mostly escape the eyes of the police.

Live in the present :)
I don't understand why teenagers go to such party and have drugs and alcohols. They are mature enough to understand the good and bad. Fun is not important than their life and positive future.
I don't understand why teenagers go to such party and have drugs and alcohols. They are mature enough to understand the good and bad. Fun is not important than their life and positive future.

Peer pressure may be considered a reason for it as youngsters frequently adopt such habits in order to built their image in the among their friends.

Peer pressure may be considered a reason for it as youngsters frequently adopt such habits in order to built their image in the among their friends.

These children belong to super rich families of industrialists, businessmen and professionals. They are not bothered about their future career as this is almost secured in their parents' accumulated capital and business empire. Their parents are too busy and have no time for their children. In this connection, let me cite example of Rahul Mahajan son of late Pramod Mahajan, prominent BJP leader. .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

These children belong to super rich families of industrialists, businessmen and professionals. They are not bothered about their future career as this is almost secured in their parents' accumulated capital and business empire. Their parents are too busy and have no time for their children. In this connection, let me cite example of Rahul Mahajan son of late Pramod Mahajan, prominent BJP leader. .

Mostly it is true, but many children in this particular party were from middle class families and the money for the party was sought under false reasons!

Mostly it is true, but many children in this particular party were from middle class families and the money for the party was sought under false reasons!

That is shocking, but having said that it has become a very common feature these days and there is something drastically wrong with the system itself.Instead of blaming the west , which of course has this culture , we too need to do some introspection....For middle class children it is mostly peer pressure and upping their " status " within the friend circle !!! :unsure:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That is shocking, but having said that it has become a very common feature these days and there is something drastically wrong with the system itself.Instead of blaming the west , which of course has this culture , we too need to do some introspection....For middle class children it is mostly peer pressure and upping their " status " within the friend circle !!! :unsure:

The real problem with many is that the youth don't like to be labelled as unclejis and behenjis. The fear of being tagged uncool leads them into these kind of activities where they blindly follow an activity without using their brains.

I think that is indeed the case! Also, what I feel is that most middle class families are also now earning well, at least more than a decade back. Most parents are also working in IT and BPO sectors and they too fall prey to the uber cool factor, mostly it is the case of not knowing how to deal with all the availability of money and more than at least a 100 sources of entertainment. The parents are themselves confused and so the children are unable to understand difference between really cool and correct things!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.