The topic is locked.
There are some publicity stunts that irritate. some are:

http://in.finance.yahoo.com/photos/10-ill-advised-publicity-stunts-1346228932-slideshow/

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Stunts are very dangerous.one should not practice it on their own.Those stunts shown on TV are performed under the guidance of expert.But these stunts are shown just to get publicity and nothing else. These stunts are useless.

Sharmistha Banerjee
stunts are use less but my brother is like very much
True some companies go to any extent to become popular, they even forget the ethics of the trade.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Stunts are very dangerous.one should not practice it on their own.Those stunts shown on TV are performed under the guidance of expert.But these stunts are shown just to get publicity and nothing else. These stunts are useless.

@Sharmishta and karuna
Discussion is about publicity stunts....not real stunts or public stunts :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Publicity stunts is applicable to every professional field.
I think, it's most used in industries which get most public and media attention. Best example is film industry....which can be seen as a promotion before releasing of a film, nothing else!!! Just to get quick attention of public

Meera sandhu
I also agree that the abnormal publicity stunts are not good. Children should be taught again and again not to try it either at home or schools or anywhere.
I like the stunts shown in gymnastics and diving. That is good and not so bad.
These publicity stunts might hamper the image of the company too. Isn't it people may loose some faith if they resort to such means. :dry:

Live in the present :)
I also agree that the abnormal publicity stunts are not good. Children should be taught again and again not to try it either at home or schools or anywhere.

another comedy...
I can't stop laughing :woohoo: :woohoo:

Devu, have you seen my posts?

Meera sandhu

another comedy...

The post is about publicity stunts and Devu is gaining publicity by diverging from the topic. ;) :lol:

Live in the present :)

another comedy...

The post is about publicity stunts and Devu is gaining publicity by diverging from the topic. ;) :lol:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Not only Devu, Sharmishta and Karuna also :blink: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Just check previous responses...so funny :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.