Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Bad spreads faster because most of the times it has interesting gossips associated with it. :P

But who said gossips are bad! :evil: :woohoo: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Not good and bad but gossip spreads very fast as it is more tasty to many.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Its not that bad spreads faster but it is because bad things are easily noticeable than good things which are often ignored as they are beleived that person would possess them. :)
Bad spreads faster because most of the times it has interesting gossips associated with it. :P

But who said gossips are bad! :evil: :woohoo: :laugh:

Not bad but most of the times they are mixed with toppings of lot of untrue things (can be bad about a certain person ;) )

Live in the present :)
People are very much interested to hear the bad things than the good one and so bad things spread fast.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Not good and bad but gossip spreads very fast as it is more tasty to many.

I can take this one for nearer the truth but if you ask me, bad never gets too far. Bad has no good legs.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No body likes good. Every body prefers bad. Jealousy and grievances comes in mind of people when they loose and others win. Something good to others is bad for them. If something bad happens to them, they becomes happy because they have masala topic to gossip and spread.
No body likes good. Every body prefers bad. Jealousy and grievances comes in mind of people when they loose and others win. Something good to others is bad for them. If something bad happens to them, they becomes happy because they have masala topic to gossip and spread.

That is rather a very pessimistic view !! :evil: :evil: If nobody likes good they why would people still respect and think so highly of people like Raja Ram Mohan Roy, Vivakananda, Mother Teresa etc who have all done good deeds?
People show more and more attention on bad. If they think to avoid also not able to avoid because they were addicted into that. Not able to come out easily. :dry: :dry: :dry:

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
if you are talking about gossip of other people
the answer shud be
human beings tend to talk bad about other so they feel good

for example : A tells you that B gets only 40% in his math exam,
so u will think that A actually did pretty well on his math exam as he gets 70%

alternately : A will not tell you C gets 90% in his math exam else you will think that 70% is relatively low
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.