Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No body likes good. Every body prefers bad. Jealousy and grievances comes in mind of people when they loose and others win. Something good to others is bad for them. If something bad happens to them, they becomes happy because they have masala topic to gossip and spread.

That is rather a very pessimistic view !! :evil: :evil: If nobody likes good they why would people still respect and think so highly of people like Raja Ram Mohan Roy, Vivakananda, Mother Teresa etc who have all done good deeds?

Absolutely one should always be optimistic as it is necessary for self motivation people who always have negative thoughts don't get success easily. :blink:
No body likes good. Every body prefers bad. Jealousy and grievances comes in mind of people when they loose and others win. Something good to others is bad for them. If something bad happens to them, they becomes happy because they have masala topic to gossip and spread.

That is rather a very pessimistic view !! :evil: :evil: If nobody likes good they why would people still respect and think so highly of people like Raja Ram Mohan Roy, Vivakananda, Mother Teresa etc who have all done good deeds?

Absolutely one should always be optimistic as it is necessary for self motivation people who always have negative thoughts don't get success easily. :blink:

I have never seen any one following bad people or singing praise about them May be they talk bad about bad that's all.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Not everyone prefers bad. Its just that bad things are mostly interesting to the ears. People take equal interests in gossips that may be bad or good to someone.

Live in the present :)
if you are talking about gossip of other people
the answer shud be
human beings tend to talk bad about other so they feel good

for example : A tells you that B gets only 40% in his math exam,
so u will think that A actually did pretty well on his math exam as he gets 70%

alternately : A will not tell you C gets 90% in his math exam else you will think that 70% is relatively low

That's a very good example, yes most people do that in order to make themselves appear better than others! But that's human nature and is a part of every individual!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Todd

I have never seen any one following bad people or singing praise about them May be they talk bad about bad that's all.

Maybe I am talking about extreme scenarios, but Hitler did have a huge fan following and there are many cults this day even who idolize and follow him.

Bad does have a following, as evilness too is a human trait!

Devyani, there are exceptions to everything and to your claim as well. If everyone liked bad and no one liked good, then there would be complete chaos and anarchy in this world, don't you think so?

Masala topics and gossips are really interesting, I admit I like gossips, but that is because we are all humans and there is a little bit of evil in all of us, But our other traits such as compassion, empathy, kindness etc overpower that little bit of evil and therefore we are what we are - helping others when they stumble and fall, and yet not stop laughing when they do fall, all at the same time!! :laugh:

why bad spreads fast than good?

Anything interesting spread fast...irrespective of bad or good.

Let me give an example.....India won many medals :unsure: in Olympics......It's really a good news....
India won World Cup Cricket......all those news also spread fast like a forest fire.

Anything unexpected good or bad can also travel fast :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.