Amitabh Bachan is nominated as the best actor. But the 'best actor' does not agree. According to hin, actors cannot be graded. Every one is unique.

http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?section=Movies&Id=ENTEN20120214017&keyword=topstories&subcatg=MOVIESINDIA&nid=262021

This is very correct. Amitabh is really super star of the century. May be there were many celebrities like Raj Kapoor, Rajesh Khanna before him but the fact remains that he continued as a star for decades and at the end of century and he is still in lime light.

The art of acting cannot be quantified and this cannot be decisively stated as to who is better. To this extent, Bachan is very correct. This also indicates his greatness.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is very true. I like many things that he says. It has deeper meaning. Many people don't have such fair attitude towards others. He is great not only in his career but also in his life.
I agree that all actors are unique. Kritik Roshan and Kamal Hasan are good dancers. SRK and Imran Hashmi are good romantic actors. Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar and Sunny Deol are good action heros. And so on. One is different from other. They have different style and attitude. Like wise, heroines are also different.
Every actor has different uniqueness among each other.All actors are different.They have different style,habit and dress code.Their acting is also different from each other.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Yes every actor has his own style and aura we cannot compare Dev Anand with Amitabh Bachchan as both of them had their own styles and specific group.I like them both but never compared them with each other. :)
No doubt, Big B is the most versatile actor India ever seen on big screen. That's why, till now at 70, he is ruling million hearts as true Emperor. It's true, every actor is unique, yet he can keep experimenting with his talents so that he won't get into the title, 'type cast'. Big B is a true example of this. He saw what his fans want and years have made him more mature only. He has won 3 National awards till now. Most surprising is that he won the last 2 once he has passed his 60. This shows he is humble and a good learner and still now he is learning. That's why, he is in limelight till now. Now I am eagerly waiting for his next season of KBC, starting this month.

Meera sandhu
Every actor is unique in his/her own ways. That is really agreeable as every actor has his own style of acting. There is only one Sharukh who can stammer on screen and still be liked by many :blink: , one Salman who dances so idiotically but still look so cute ;) :laugh: . Every actor has his/her own USP.

Live in the present :)
Yet, we have to agree..a film industry cannot sustain with a single hero or heroine. We want variety. So, we are accepting many actors though they have some defects

Meera sandhu
I agree that all actors are not similar in acting.Every actor has its own special feature.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Yet, we have to agree..a film industry cannot sustain with a single hero or heroine. We want variety. So, we are accepting many actors though they have some defects

those who copy other's style may not be able to sustain for longer time. Look at SRK who has made his own style in the industry which made him hit among the audience. :)
All are unique but Amitabh Bacchan is all time great in acting, personality. Are all of my friends agree with me?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.