When i came to Thrissur for the first time, before 5 years......I didn't like this place. It was mainly because of vast difference of spoken language. I thought, in which continent i have landed. :blink: At that time, I couldn't understand even a single sentence spoken by people here and it took months to learn their language. Still now, learning :cheer: :cheer: . But gradually, I got adjusted to new situation and it has become a part of my life.
Yes, it happens in everyone's life. Those persons or things which we won't accept at first can gradually become close to us. :) :) Is it just an adjustment of our mind or true likings which time give as gift???? What do you people think? :whistle:
Do share your opinions please.......

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
When seeing the photo of my husband I did not like(He is looking good only). Because of my family members I said ok for marriage. After my marriage I like him very much because of his behaviours and character.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
When seeing the photo of my husband I did not like(He is looking good only). Because of my family members I said ok for marriage. After my marriage I like him very much because of his behaviours and character.

So, lesson is.....never go on physical looks :woohoo: :woohoo:

I have read your post somewhere, you were more happy after marriage than before. :)

Meera sandhu

So, lesson is.....never go on physical looks :woohoo: :woohoo:

I have read your post somewhere, you were more happy after marriage than before. :)

Yes. Before marriage also I was happy only because of good father and mother. After marriage that happiness increases because of my good husband.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Some likings may be just an adjustment...adjustment to a new job, place or even friends or spouse. But very often, we begin to understand more about those dislikes and begin to find good things in them.......
Yes, everything in this world has two faces, of course

Meera sandhu
Some likings may be just an adjustment...adjustment to a new job, place or even friends or spouse. But very often, we begin to understand more about those dislikes and begin to find good things in them.......

Our dislike for somebody certain turns to love only when we begin to appreciate the good qualities in them....But that is not an easy thing to do. I mean if we dislike somebody, we at first tend to be very critical of everything they do but of course gradually we might change our opinion as we begin to know them better.

Our dislike for somebody certain turns to love only when we begin to appreciate the good qualities in them....But that is not an easy thing to do. I mean if we dislike somebody, we at first tend to be very critical of everything they do but of course gradually we might change our opinion as we begin to know them better.

That's why I added the word, very often... :cheer:
That means...it may or may not happen :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Last year I went to Bangkok. I do not understand the thai language but I like the place. Liking may be due to any reason. It may take time and may not take time. It depends on us, especially on our choice.
We tend to adapt to our surroundings gradually and eventually get attached to a place. This happened to me too I hated Jaipur when I went there for the first time but at the end of four years it became difficult for me to leave the place as I had developed a liking for the place. Time plays a big changer. :)

Live in the present :)
We tend to adapt to our surroundings gradually and eventually get attached to a place. This happened to me too I hated Jaipur when I went there for the first time but at the end of four years it became difficult for me to leave the place as I had developed a liking for the place. Time plays a big changer. :)

Place I quoted was just an example. It's the same case of persons, job, college etc....

I also, when joined a Tamil Nadu college for my PG studies, I didn't like its restriction. Tamil is Ok, no problem. But restrictions.... :angry: . Though we were studying a professional course, we can't even talk to boys of our class, ;) can't even ask a doubt. If a particular hour is free, girls should leave the class and go to waiting room or library. Lunch time also, we can't sit inside the class. We can enter classes just 5 minutes before 2 pm when classes resume. Separate paths and staircases for girls and boys in the college. :evil: :evil: At that time I hate it most, as in Kerala colleges we enjoyed full freedom.
Let me add one more thing....close circuit cameras placed inside the college campus and a big screen TV inside Principle's room to view them...thank God, it was placed while we were studying our last semester :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
But gradually I liked it and now also, after 6-7 years I miss those days a lot :whistle:

Meera sandhu

Place I quoted was just an example. It's the same case of persons, job, college etc....

I also, when joined a Tamil Nadu college for my PG studies, I didn't like its restriction. Tamil is Ok, no problem. But restrictions.... :angry: . Though we were studying a professional course, we can't even talk to boys of our class, ;) can't even ask a doubt. If a particular hour is free, girls should leave the class and go to waiting room or library. Lunch time also, we can't sit inside the class. We can enter classes just 5 minutes before 2 pm when classes resume. Separate paths and staircases for girls and boys in the college. :evil: :evil: At that time I hate it most, as in Kerala colleges we enjoyed full freedom.
Let me add one more thing....close circuit cameras placed inside the college campus and a big screen TV inside Principle's room to view them...thank God, it was placed while we were studying our last semester :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
But gradually I liked it and now also, after 6-7 years I miss those days a lot :whistle:

Oh my god! I am hearing such case of strictness for the first time. :ohmy: Was there a particular reason for that? Maybe the girls there were too chaluu types ;) :laugh:

I will like to quote an example I had this college mate whom I never liked at all in the beginning but I remember once she came to my room and reluctantly she talked to me maybe she somewhere knew about my disliking towards her. I had my friends in my room too and we had so many talks together ..for long hours into the night, :cheer: I came to know her better side and gradually we became friends. Time melts the ice in between! :)

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.