Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Perfect discussion should have a plan.It should be meaningful.Before discussing we need to consult with other if this discussion is suitable or not.

Of course every discussion has a topic selected by the discussion starter which may or may not be meaningful since this is relative.However, it may not be practical to consult with others whether a discussion is suitable , for obvious reasons..

If every discussion were to be consulted with others concerning their suitability then many would probably die down before even starting!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Perfect discussion should have a plan.It should be meaningful.Before discussing we need to consult with other if this discussion is suitable or not.

Of course every discussion has a topic selected by the discussion starter which may or may not be meaningful since this is relative.However, it may not be practical to consult with others whether a discussion is suitable , for obvious reasons..

If every discussion were to be consulted with others concerning their suitability then many would probably die down before even starting!

Of course that is simply not possible ! Most discussion topics come to our mind on the spur of the moment or through word association other than current affairs and Politics ... I was wondering what happened to our group discussions? There were two that took place in the recent past...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.