Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Discussion should be open for all points. If the points are positive or negative then only discussion going in the correct direction. Purpose of discussion is to know the views of others.

But there should be an end to every thing good or bad. If we cannot reach to a conclusion with in a stipulated time frame then the chances are you shall never reach.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Discussion should be open for all points. If the points are positive or negative then only discussion going in the correct direction. Purpose of discussion is to know the views of others.

That is true....But more often we see members trying to get others to agree with their point of view which simply defeats the purpose of any discussion..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think we should wait for another week to see the changes to take place. I hope a new guideline is on the way with new team taking over.

I think we should wait for another week to see the changes to take place. I hope a new guideline is on the way with new team taking over.

Sure Sunil, I hope they streamline everything including the number of posts per day, so that only a certain number of posts each day get points and once you reach the limit you dont get any points, that will bring down one liners and spamming drastically...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Sure Sunil, I hope they streamline everything including the number of posts per day, so that only a certain number of posts each day get points and once you reach the limit you dont get any points, that will bring down one liners and spamming drastically...

Now that is really a nice suggestion which I hope the admin will seriously consider....

Now that is really a nice suggestion which I hope the admin will seriously consider....

Lets hope so...otherwise it becomes difficult find any discussion where one can post something relevant,it is more like private gossip and conversation between a couple of members...

If some one feels that his views cannot be contradicted and all must agree with him, it is no use discussing at all. There can be contrary opinions, which must be respected. It is okay to give arguments in favor of one's viewpoint but counter arguments should also be heard and rep[lied to. It is no use obstinately clinging to a particular view point.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I am afraid that this suggestion would even be considered. While they are paying you extra awards for writing more in shape of member of the week and up to 10th position, why would they like to curtail the participation!! That doesn't help the sites interest and no other forums in the world restrict participation in any way.

But there should be an end to every thing good or bad. If we cannot reach to a conclusion with in a stipulated time frame then the chances are you shall never reach.

When you gave nothing new to say in favor or disfavor of a view, discussion ends. All that we need ensure is that any content is not repeated.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I am afraid that this suggestion would even be considered. While they are paying you extra awards for writing more in shape of member of the week and up to 10th position, why would they like to curtail the participation!! That doesn't help the sites interest and no other forums in the world restrict participation in any way.

Well, lets wait and watch , what is going to be changed and what is not going to be changed ...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.