Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No this should not be the approach as every one has his/her own style of thinking and we should not feel bad if someone does not agree with us though discussion looks much better when there are people who agree and disagree both. :)

That is normally the intention and purpose of any discussion that are held in public, but not all take that view, with many just expecting others to agree with them unanimously!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Where you have no winners and no looser and a result for better society and after the discussion you feel like it should continue forever.. :) :)

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: usha manohar
No this should not be the approach as every one has his/her own style of thinking and we should not feel bad if someone does not agree with us though discussion looks much better when there are people who agree and disagree both. :)

That is normally the intention and purpose of any discussion that are held in public, but not all take that view, with many just expecting others to agree with them unanimously!

Yes, one should never take anything personally, then the whole purpose of discussion gets defeated :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Where you have no winners and no looser and a result for better society and after the discussion you feel like it should continue forever.. :) :)

Exactly ! I think you have summed it off well, a discussion on an interesting subject can go on and on since there is always something new to add ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Puneet Chhabra
Perfect discussion is that in which they all agreed, and reaches its conslusion

Exactly ! I think you have summed it off well, a discussion on an interesting subject can go on and on since there is always something new to add ...

Thanks Usha... Because i love to have such discussions..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

Isn't it still better than communism regime in USSR and China when there were no discussions. And isn't it the trend of the day in our own so called LOKTANTRA today?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Perfect discussion is that in which they all agreed, and reaches its conslusion

Reaching conclusion by unanimity is too idealist. There will always be some who will stubbornly stick to their views and not listen to others. also, there may be honest disagreement left at the end. I remember that in athread, Chinmoy and I could not reach an agreed conclusion. Then Chinmoy concluded by saying that let us agree to disagree.

as unanimous view is rare, the decision is taken by majority. This is every where- parliament, executive and courts. There are occasions when courts also decide by majority, one or two judges giving dissenting notes.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Isn't it still better than communism regime in USSR and China when there were no discussions. And isn't it the trend of the day in our own so called LOKTANTRA today?

In a Communist system, there is more discussion. The discussion is at all levels- local level committees to top level. But when a decision is taken on basis of these discussions, a party view called Party Line is adopted. Once decided, there will be no more discussion and the final decision will be considered as view of entire party. This is called as 'Democratic centralism'. Continuous discussion with no conclusion at any stage and consequently no action is mere wastage of time and such discussion is of no value.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

In a Communist system, there is more discussion. The discussion is at all levels- local level committees to top level. But when a decision is taken on basis of these discussions, a party view called Party Line is adopted. Once decided, there will be no more discussion and the final decision will be considered as view of entire party. This is called as 'Democratic centralism'. Continuous discussion with no conclusion at any stage and consequently no action is mere wastage of time and such discussion is of no value.

I think that was the reason I kept it up to USSR period where Politburo had no scope of discussions.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.