Hello members,
Its actually surprising that its about 2 weeks now ,that no member has reached the threshold payout limit.
Come On. Post detailed articles which covers the maximum information related to the topic that you have selected.

It will be great when we have your name on the payment board.

So start posting quality (its not necessary to have huge number of articles, you can earn big with a single article also if you write a detailed description).

Best of Luck.
Hope many more names are added in payment list soon.

Regards,
Atul Barapatre. B)
Boddunan Support Team.

atulb@boddunan.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello Atul

As i am a silver member on ISC and from there(from your profile) I came to know about this site, I must say that it is also a very good site and I will try my level best to reach up to the mark.

Pooja
AtulI am coming soon and my name will display for payout soon
Wondering where you can find the earnings of the members? Just want to give a quick look, I am providing a in-development link that you can use for quick look of the user earnings.

Here is the link:
http://www.boddunan.com/index.php?option=com_articlecashrewards&view=topearners

Please note that the earnings include the totals of only the below earnings:

Submission of articles
Submission of web links
Referrals

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Great friends,
Lots of earning this will definitely encourage the other members.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
I just joined a day ago and I love this site......I'm pretty sure this site is gonna be a BIG SOLID ROCK HIT......
Thanks for the wishes Rajkumar.
Remember the users and articles are the real asset of this website.
Try to explore all features.

Post more.Earn more.

-Atul Barapatre.

atulb@boddunan.com
No problem Mr.Atul Barapatre and I've one request , It will be more useful if you give us a tool to count the words we write in the article......It's a Kind Request :)
Dear RajKumar,
There is no limit for the words count in an article , still you can we have a limit of 300 words per article and an article around 2500-3000 words is considered as a good one.
You don't care about words, post all details that you know about the topic of article. Try to cover all the points of the topic.
Also use proper formatting to make to look better, you can also use images to describe the content better.

-Atul Barapatre.

atulb@boddunan.com
Oh OK I'll try my best...and Thank You
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.