Friends I love watching wrestling matches be TNA impact or WWE RAW or Smack Down. My favourite wrestlers are Undertaker, John Cina, Jeff Hardy and Shawn Michels. Who is your favourite wrestler?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I liked to see wrestling when I was a little smaller. ;) My favorites were John Cina and Undertaker. Even Triple X was good.

Live in the present :)
I hate all such sports like boxing,wresting,sumo wrestling and the like where people are pitted against each other on the basis of their strength.I feel it is barbaric, so never watch it , so I have of course no personal favorites .In fact I am not even aware of anyone concerned with it..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I hate all such sports like boxing,wresting,sumo wrestling and the like where people are pitted against each other on the basis of their strength.I feel it is barbaric, so never watch it , so I have of course no personal favorites .In fact I am not even aware of anyone concerned with it..

Me too......

So, I have no idea about Wrestlers....

Tara Singh, King Kong, then action stars like Jackie Chan, Bruce lee........
Actually I don't know which catagory they belong to :S

Meera sandhu
Even i used to see WWF when I was small and my favorites those days were Undertaker,Yokojuna,Shawn Michael. :)
Even i used to see WWF when I was small and my favorites those days were Undertaker,Yokojuna,Shawn Michael. :)

then why are you not watching it now....hating it?
May be because you are facing such competitions in your real life now very often ;)

Meera sandhu

Me too......

King Kong??? I think its the name of the gorilla in the movie with the same name. Dara Singh is the Indian wrestler and actor. While Jackie Chan and Bruce lee are Chinese actor who are expert in martial arts. They are not wrestler
I hate sports and I have no idea about wrestling
Me too.. No Wrestling... :) :P

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

Me too......

King Kong??? I think its the name of the gorilla in the movie with the same name. Dara Singh is the Indian wrestler and actor. While Jackie Chan and Bruce lee are Chinese actor who are expert in martial arts. They are not wrestler

Ayyo :ohmy:

Now you know well, how much knowledge I have about wrestlers.... :woohoo: :woohoo:

For me, every man who fight comes under wrestling :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Gusthi, kick boxing etc...... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

then why are you not watching it now....hating it?
May be because you are facing such competitions in your real life now very often ;)

Because now a days I don't like violence and WWF you know is all about fight.Moreover it looks all planned those whom we think will win lose in the ring most often. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.