Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I like to go for temples, But i like to when temples become free,because in rush we cant see god freely at all.
I visit Vishnu Madha Temple in Jammu when I went there. More kilometers we go by walk. taking one stick with us and walking till we reach the temple.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
No i don't I always try not to go to the temples as I know they are the most crowded place but what to do I have to go along with my wife as she always want to visit temples nothing else. :woohoo:

I avoid going to temples during the festivals when it becomes hard to see the deity and all that is visible are uncoutable number of heads of people. :huh:

Live in the present :)
No i don't I always try not to go to the temples as I know they are the most crowded place but what to do I have to go along with my wife as she always want to visit temples nothing else. :woohoo:

I avoid going to temples during the festivals when it becomes hard to see the deity and all that is visible are uncoutable number of heads of people. :huh:
Yes during Navratris you won't even get the reservation in the train for Vaishno devi. Almost all the temples are crowded during these days.One should avoid going there. :blink:
I like to go for temples, But i like to when temples become free,because in rush we cant see god freely at all.

In some temples like Tirumala one can never see God freely, in fact you may never get a chance to see the statue properly as you are shunted out, this after going through all those passages before reaching the sanctum...It is quite an experience ! :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In some temples like Tirumala one can never see God freely, in fact you may never get a chance to see the statue properly as you are shunted out, this after going through all those passages before reaching the sanctum...It is quite an experience ! :huh:

true, while I visited years before there was a great rush at the bus stand and they used to issue one ticket for one person in the Que. I reached to the temple with great expectancy but felt disappointed seeing the big lines on different gates with rates of admission written on them. I walked through the campus and came back after some time without reaching to the proper place. I saw many people getting their heads shaved and Laddus selling as prasadam.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

true, while I visited years before there was a great rush at the bus stand and they used to issue one ticket for one person in the Que. I reached to the temple with great expectancy but felt disappointed seeing the big lines on different gates with rates of admission written on them. I walked through the campus and came back after some time without reaching to the proper place. I saw many people getting their heads shaved and Laddus selling as prasadam.

The best part about Tirupathy is its location which is very scenic and there are some nice things to see there like a dam built high on the hills and a waterfall.One can also walk around on the hilly paths, I found that much more interesting and during the winter months the weather too is ideal with nights being very cold and misty.We stayed there at the guest house which was very good , the temple of course was the most disappointing , I guess only the celebrities get to spend enough time there.
One of my friends had gone there on the day Amitabh , Abhishek,Aishwariya and others had visited for a pooja and the temple was closed for other visitors for more than 2 hours :ohmy: that is God and religion!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The best part about Tirupathy is its location which is very scenic and there are some nice things to see there like a dam built high on the hills and a waterfall.One can also walk around on the hilly paths, I found that much more interesting and during the winter months the weather too is ideal with nights being very cold and misty.We stayed there at the guest house which was very good , the temple of course was the most disappointing , I guess only the celebrities get to spend enough time there.
One of my friends had gone there on the day Amitabh , Abhishek,Aishwariya and others had visited for a pooja and the temple was closed for other visitors for more than 2 hours :ohmy: that is God and religion!

This has happened with me many times, I once visited Kamakhya temple in Guwahati where there was so much blood flowing on the floor where we are supposed to wait while in que, that was due to sacrificing goats in public view. I could not stand the scene and came back without entering the temple. The prasad we bought, was offered to Kamakhya at the back wall of the temple if she accepted it!!

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Padmanabha temple of our capital city is also closed everyday morning for 1 or 2 hours. I think 7am everyday. This time is fully dedicated to the members of Travancore Royal family, who once ruled South Kerala.
Why not, they have offered their full treasure to Padmanabha.

Meera sandhu
Last week, a family from Trivandrum came here to visit Guruvayur temple. When they were to leave, I plucked some thulsi leaves and asked them to offer at Guruvayur temple. I know well, Kannan loves Krishna tulsi a lot. But, they were not allowed to take that tulsi leaves inside temple. Reason, nothing from outside is allowed to give Bhagavan as our offerings. Only those things bought from temple...flowers, banana, agar bathi, oil or anything. Pure business!!! Nothing else.
My hubby is saying.....Devaswam has crores of investments in banks itself and the way they behave with bank managers....it seems they are the real owners of that money.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.