The topic is locked.
Friends there will be three options given to you. Which one you will choose and why?
1. 1 million dollar
2. A lonely island
3. A palace of a king
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I will choose a 1 million dollar because then I will be able to buy anything I want to from that money. I will not have to work. ;)

Live in the present :)
I will choose a 1 million dollar because then I will be able to buy anything I want to from that money. I will not have to work. ;)

Since you have already chosen money :angry: , let me choose a palace. Caeser, at present, is homeless :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
I also choose 1 million dollar. With that money I will buy a sweet and good home and car and others of my wish.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You need money and people. Lonely island is lonely because nobody feels this inhabitable by humans. So, I also will not prefer that. King and palace are outdated and of no use to me.

Money is good for living, business and travel. I shall opt for one million dollar.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Since you have already chosen money :angry: , let me choose a palace. Caeser, at present, is homeless :woohoo: :woohoo:

I can even by a palace for myself using the money. ;)

Live in the present :)
Friends there will be three options given to you. Which one you will choose and why?
1. 1 million dollar
2. A lonely island
3. A palace of a king

Obviously 1 million dollars :cheer: , you can do a lot with that amount of money...having just a kings palace and an island is no good, you need money to maintain them... :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

1. 1 million dollar
2. A lonely island
3. A palace of a king

Nothing to think 1 million dollar as I am not a king so I don't need a palace or an Island as i can't live alone. :laugh:
Every one selected money except me. :unsure: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
What's the raeson??? :whistle: :whistle:

Am sure, if I get that money, I will have to give 33% as Tax to Government. Each year they will demand more. Then thieves and deceits ...they won't leave me.....better Caeser hide inside the empty palace :S :S

Meera sandhu
Friends price of an Island in more than a billion. Thus if I get an island for free, it will be only mine. As because it is lonely, there will be no fear of getting it confiscated. I can sell that island to a rich businessman in thousand billion dollars. There are many such businessmen who are looking for such islands.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Friends price of an Island in more than a billion. Thus if I get an island for free, it will be only mine. As because it is lonely, there will be no fear of getting it confiscated. I can sell that island to a rich businessman in thousand billion dollars. There are many such businessmen who are looking for such islands.

What a lovely answer ;)

You should be happy that no one of us choose inland and now also, it's free. :woohoo: :woohoo:
So, you can own it without much disputes :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.