Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I prefer to stay away from home
one of the main reasons is that I am from a really small town and the opportunities here are near to zero
However I will come back once or twice a month
If I have long break I can come back and spend time with them

Also, I noticed that most of my female friends prefer to stay near home
while most of my male friends prefer to stay away from home :laugh:

Even I too make a regular visit at my hometown two three times a year. Instead of making short and frequent visit to my hometown, I try to make few but of longer duration visit. :)

Me too...most possibly 3 times an year...Onam, Christmas and Summer vacation.....
I amy stay for 2 weeks during summer vacation, otherwise..1 week

Meera sandhu
I prefer to stay away from home
one of the main reasons is that I am from a really small town and the opportunities here are near to zero
However I will come back once or twice a month
If I have long break I can come back and spend time with them

Also, I noticed that most of my female friends prefer to stay near home
while most of my male friends prefer to stay away from home :laugh:

Even I too make a regular visit at my hometown two three times a year. Instead of making short and frequent visit to my hometown, I try to make few but of longer duration visit. :)

Me too...most possibly 3 times an year...Onam, Christmas and Summer vacation.....
I amy stay for 2 weeks during summer vacation, otherwise..1 week

Some of my friends get so much homesick that they will go home frequently for a day or two. But I don't think one can enjoy the home atmosphere satisfactorily in just a day or two. Even after their return to work place, they cannot adjust themselves properly.
Years before, when I was studying in hostel, I used to go home twice a week. Home sickness!!!

Meera sandhu
Its a tricky question. All depends upon your priorities and , the needs of your family. Some times we have to sacrifice our personal growth for our family...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Years before, when I was studying in hostel, I used to go home twice a week. Home sickness!!!

I never liked staying away from hometown during the festivals. Some of my college mates avoided going home and celebrated with friends.

Live in the present :)
I do not like to be out of my house. I can not live up to 2-3 days without my family
Staying away from home town has another advantage.....you will know its importance more as you are away from it.

Meera sandhu
Staying away from home town has another advantage.....you will know its importance more as you are away from it.

Another advantage is your family back home also realizes your importance. :whistle:

Live in the present :)
No I love my home town.But now i had to stay away from my home town.After my marriage I had to leave my home town and stay with my husband in his work place.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Sandhya I feel staying away from the home town is best thing in these days. As we will have good freedom but we should be bit careful also

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.