Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya I feel staying away from the home town is best thing in these days. As we will have good freedom but we should be bit careful also

When we stay out of house we learn from our own mistakes through experiences we have to face on our own solely.

Live in the present :)
Sandhya I feel staying away from the home town is best thing in these days. As we will have good freedom but we should be bit careful also

When we stay out of house we learn from our own mistakes through experiences we have to face on our own solely.

staying away means more self dependent than depending on others :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
You get more importance when you are at a distant place from home. There is Hindi proverb- Ghar ka Jogi Jogna, aan gaon ka sidh ( A saint from far off place is real divine man whereas one of the village is just a shadow of saint). Thus means that nobody gets importance in ownp place.

The navigators like Columbus got success and prominence by visiting places. The British set empire only by travelling far and wide. You may gain nothing by remaining home sick.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You get more importance when you are at a distant place from home. There is Hindi proverb- Ghar ka Jogi Jogna, aan gaon ka sidh ( A saint from far off place is real divine man whereas one of the village is just a shadow of saint). Thus means that nobody gets importance in ownp place.

The navigators like Columbus got success and prominence by visiting places. The British set empire only by travelling far and wide. You may gain nothing by remaining home sick.

we have a similar proverb....jasmine at our courtyard has no perfume.....means we never understand the value of things which are near us.

Meera sandhu

staying away means more self dependent than depending on others :) :) :)

But sometimes that in dependency becomes dangerous as many of boys start smoking and drinking when they see that there is no boundation of their parents on them I have seen many of the boys doing it in the hostel even I too started it in the hostel itself. :evil:
I dont like to stay away from my home town. I want to stay there but due to job I am away from my home town.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I love gold very much but prices of gold at present is very high. It crossed to Rs. 32000/- per 10 gram. For middle class families to purchase of gold is very difficult for marriages
I am so sorry for wrong post on this topic. Please ignore the same
I dont like to stay away from my home town. I want to stay there but due to job I am away from my home town.

Yes Job is the major issue due to which people stay out of their home town.I have several people living separately from their family due to the job and its really very tough to live like this. I don't accept the job offers where I would have to stay away from my home town at present I don't like to go away from my home. :)
We all dont like to stay away from our home town, but many of us have to stay for our job...No other option

Gopesh Sharma
Software Engineer
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.