Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya I feel staying away from the home town is best thing in these days. As we will have good freedom but we should be bit careful also

When we stay out of house we learn from our own mistakes through experiences we have to face on our own solely.

staying away means more self dependent than depending on others :) :) :)

But sometimes that in dependency becomes dangerous as many of boys start smoking and drinking when they see that there is no boundation of their parents on them I have seen many of the boys doing it in the hostel even I too started it in the hostel itself. :evil:

The child has to be smart to avoid getting trapped in such habits. Girls are more reliable in this matter as they don't just let peer pressure come up to their brains. :P

Live in the present :)
Staying away from your own place means that you are your own decision makers and it is you who have to decide what is good or bad for you. Staying away from your family is never a pleasing experience but to learn and grow, you have to put your steps forward.

smriti
If any good opportunity came from work means it is good to stay away from home. But simply means its not good.
I am so sorry for wrong post on this topic. Please ignore the same

Instead you could have edited that wrong post :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Staying far away from home means to remember all those old days memories.To miss everyone.I just don't want to stay far from my home town.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I don't like to stay away from my home town. We missing lots of to my family.

Be positive
Sandhya I feel staying away from the home town is best thing in these days. As we will have good freedom but we should be bit careful also

When we stay out of house we learn from our own mistakes through experiences we have to face on our own solely.

staying away means more self dependent than depending on others :) :) :)

But sometimes that in dependency becomes dangerous as many of boys start smoking and drinking when they see that there is no boundation of their parents on them I have seen many of the boys doing it in the hostel even I too started it in the hostel itself. :evil:

The child has to be smart to avoid getting trapped in such habits. Girls are more reliable in this matter as they don't just let peer pressure come up to their brains. :P

But even the smart people too get in trap of such bad habits. I never smoked in college time as I used to live in hostel but I started it when I used to live away from home doing job that was my first job. :evil:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.