I hope there are big movie freeks in this Forum and i want to know about your views that is the Language of a movie stops your from watching it ? If its a good movie with different language and you have subtitles with you. Will you watch it ?

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I can watch movies with subtitles but I have found that usually they are not accurate and match with the actual dialogues, So I prefer watching them in original language.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

For me, if the movie is good and comes with subtitles, then language is no barrier. In fact I have watched many south Indian movies, korean movies, spanish movie etc like that.
Thank you said by: Puneet Chhabra
I can watch movies with subtitles but I have found that usually they are not accurate and match with the actual dialogues, So I prefer watching them in original language.

Well that might not be true in all cases. Today we can find good movies with subtitles synced perfectly.
There are very good movies of different languages like Marathi, Tamil, French etc.

For me, if the movie is good and comes with subtitles, then language is no barrier. In fact I have watched many south Indian movies, korean movies, spanish movie etc like that.

Yes i am having the same thought...

No i can't watch movie with different language and subtitles

hmm.. Well do watch if you get a chance. Because there are ultimate master pieces of Cinema Waiting for you.
Like i watched sometime back :

Nan Kadavul : Tamil.
Harishchandrchi Factory: Marathi
Der Tunnel : German.
No Man's Land : French.

hmm.. Well do watch if you get a chance. Because there are ultimate master pieces of Cinema Waiting for you.
Like i watched sometime back :

Nan Kadavul : Tamil.
Harishchandrchi Factory: Marathi
Der Tunnel : German.
No Man's Land : French.

I have heard about that Tamil movie...yet to see...
Nowadays am not getting time to watch movies....... :blink:

Meera sandhu
Once this topic was started by Sunil......yet let us discuss it again...

Earlier I used to watch regional movies on Sundays in Doordarshan. Nowadays am not getting opportunity. Yet, if theme is good and subtitles shown, I would love to watch movie of any language :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Even I have watched many movies of the south with the subtitles. I can take the pains only if I hear very good reviews about the movie.

Live in the present :)
I like to see movie in Hindi. Occasionally, I may see English language movie also. But watching other language movies with subtitles in Hindi or English is tiresome.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.