The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Lovely flowers and very nice pictures, I have a similar picture taken from my garden as well... looks almost similar to your picture :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8682]}

Lovely indeed I too have a lovely rose coming up in my garden. And I hope to see the buds opening up into beautiful roses soon.
I too will add on to the collection. ;)

Live in the present :)
Nice picture Usha and Sandhya. Post some more if possible.
lot.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I have already told you.....I have a fine garden at my home....my mother and brother nourish it well.
This picture taken last week....a small fish tank in the garden....

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8684]}
garden_2012-09-08.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Lovely flowers and very nice pictures, I have a similar picture taken from my garden as well... looks almost similar to your picture :)

Usha, that's a beautiful Ixora you have! It is Ixora, isn't it??

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Lovely indeed I too have a lovely rose coming up in my garden. And I hope to see the buds opening up into beautiful roses soon.
I too will add on to the collection. ;)

Thanks a lot ! Roses look lovely when they are about to bloom ...You must post some pictures when they are beginning to bloom :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes kalyani, it is and since the time I took this picture last summer,it has grown some more...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Ok....let me post another one.....two beautiful flowers in a beautiful garden :cheer:
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8685]}
ixora0.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)
ixora1.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Here's my Nasturtium, that's the yellow bell-shaped flower:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8686]}

And the pink begonia, brownish orange marigolds and yellow mums:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8687]}

Thank you said by: Ashii

Yes kalyani, it is and since the time I took this picture last summer,it has grown some more...

That's beautiful! I really like the fiery orange tinge to these flowers, the ones I had seen so far were more of reddish to pink variety! I wish I could have an Ixora, but since I only have a small terrace, its not possible to get one!

Ok....let me post another one.....two beautiful flowers in a beautiful garden :cheer:
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8685]}

Aww what lovely eyes! :) What are these flowers called by the way?

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.