http://pages.rediff.com/video/92945/7546108/heart-attack-due-to-tv-serial-video
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Where has my post gone :dry: :dry:
Not seen anywhere?
Have I posted somewhere else..... :whistle:

Let me repeat....

TV serials can bring only stress and tensions to house wives and hence families.....So, I never prefer to watch TV serials. Instead spend that time in reading some book.....It's my advice to all house wives :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Not seen anywhere?

Let me repeat....

TV serials can bring only stress and tensions to house wives and hence families.....So, I never prefer to watch TV serials. Instead spend that time in reading some book.....It's my advice to all house wives :cheer:

Not necessary it depends what you see. Some serials like FIR,Lapatagunj are few ones which I see my mind get relaxed when I see them. :laugh:
Karuna kindly write few lines with this post. It will look nice as because it is the beginning of the thread.
TV serial cannot make you suffer from such serious heart problem. It must have been movies, especially horror movies.
@Devayani
Can you please avoid double posts?
I have told u several times before also
I send you a PM this week to inform you about your bonus points. Have you checked it? There is no other way to inform you. That's why am telling here.

Meera sandhu
Not seen anywhere?

Let me repeat....

Not necessary it depends what you see. Some serials like FIR,Lapatagunj are few ones which I see my mind get relaxed when I see them. :laugh:

FIR can also increase your BP :cheer: :cheer:
Comedy serials are good.....but how many such serials are shown on Tv, only a few

Meera sandhu
TV serials are just for the time pass and entertainment.It won't teach us anything.Just to have entertainment in life we watch TV serials.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I am hearing first time this. Heart patient should not watch TV then.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Not seen anywhere?

Let me repeat....

FIR can also increase your BP :cheer: :cheer:
Comedy serials are good.....but how many such serials are shown on Tv, only a few

How can a comedy serials increase your BP? :blink:

They are very light without suspense unlike Sas bahu serials where one has to wait for another episode what's going to happen :evil: .
There are some horror shows on TV. There are many type of serials. If you see ghosts and spirits before you sleep, and your heart is weak, you may get night mares. The same happens if you read horror novel before sleep.

Even if you do not suffer from heart attack, the ghosts and horror movies and TV serials do not affect well. It is best to avoid these before sleep.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.