I remember exactly at this time of the last year the press,the electronic media and all our minds were in the grip of scary thoughts all revolving around one theme 'Will the world end in 2012?"! Now we are into the ninth month of 2012. What are your feelings now?
Doomsayers seem to be fleeing the scene for another opportunity!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't think so.
I believe earth is going to exist many years, yet to come.

Meera sandhu
He he He! Don't speak too soon, December is yet to come!! :evil: :evil: :laugh: You never know what will happen in December!
employer018.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

He he He! Don't speak too soon, December is yet to come!! :evil: :evil: :laugh: You never know what will happen in December!

Nothing...except Christmas and Santa :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8681]}

Meera sandhu
The universe does not work to any one's calendar. If the world ends any time, this will be sudden and we shall be unaware.

Moreover, doomsday is not uniform. Some part of world faces doom. Tsunami was just doomsday for many. similarly quakes are. Possibly, some day, there may be very big natural disaster. But why think about dooms. Let happen what happens.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Don't say and remember it ,first let December come and then we will think.
There are many scientist in the world ,let them declared about it.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
If world ends in 2012, I can't celebrate my first Anniversary here...I will miss it by 10 days :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Meera sandhu
If world ends in 2012, I can't celebrate my first Anniversary here...I will miss it by 10 days :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Why worry. There is another thread on ghosts currently hot among the users. If the world ends in 2012, we shall still exists as ghosts and spirit and continue our activities as usual.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Nothing...except Christmas and Santa :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8681]}

Santa is going to bring us a thousand years more. Don't worry. :cheer:

Live in the present :)
For those who believe that the world will end in dec of this year that is after 3 months! :ohmy: I will let you know my account number you can transfer all the money you have to my account. :laugh: :laugh:
2_2012-09-08.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Live in the present :)

Why worry. There is another thread on ghosts currently hot among the users. If the world ends in 2012, we shall still exists as ghosts and spirit and continue our activities as usual.

what a lovely answer sir, really humorous :woohoo: :woohoo:
Let me try to frame it as a new humorous thread. let me think :whistle:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.